Hello Hello FPA

JSerini

Recruit
Dear Members of FPA,

My name is Jeffrey Serini and I'm a freshman at Hope College in Holland, Michigan. I was drawn to the forex market by one of my friends, who attends Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan. His roommate pays his $23,000 / year tuition by trading forex, and has developed a program to do so automatically for him. I was drawn in by this amount of money, and being somewhat of a computer nerd myself, was interested in possibly doing something similar.

Upon attempting to enter the forex world, I found myself in a swamp of websites that using terms and theories I don't understand with promises of substantial profit. I've been researching for a few days now, but my knowledge of the basics is limited at best.

I clicked on the "forexbastards.com" sponsored ad in Google by chance, expecting to hear horror stories and rants from those who had lost fortunes in the forex market. I did not expect to find such a honest and true organization, and after reading Felix's story, I knew I needed to join, because this was a place where I count on getting an honest opinion and honest answers.

So, after all of that, my simple question is this - Where should I start? It sounds like being a master of the forex world can be immensely profitable, and who isn't interested in that?

Thank you so much for your time and truthfulness. I believe what is being done here is very honorable.

-- Jeff

:wacko:
wish i had known about this place three years ago. have been here, done this, and lost LOTS of dough. maybe i can get it right this time. looking forward to a good ride and making some reasonable $s.

Hi, My name is Abraham Akintunde. I am graduate of Computer Science Combined with Mathematics. Graduated 1990 at Obafemi Awolowo Univeristy (formerly University of Ife, Nigeria). I also earn a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.

Upon my Computer knowledge and Banking experience, I never know what forex was all about till late 1997.

Today, I am comfortable trading forex. I learn faster due to my area of specialization. I can quickly read and interpret statistical data and mathematical informations using my experience as graduate of mathematics.

I am learning a lot from Felix and hope to start contributing my own quota into the forum.

I can be reached at adetoju98@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

i am from south africa. not to new with forex but has not made a lot of money either
glad to be part of this army:D

Its a previlege to be welcomed into a great squad of pipers.

I am Kunle Oyewole and I live in Lagos Nigeria.

Looking forward to a great time among the peacemaking millionaires.

Back