Hi! and a question

Bruce.I

Recruit
Hi everyone,

Im from New Zealand and I have just joined this great site. I am just getting started in the forex field and have been trading quite some time with Oanda.com using their demo account. I quite like their platform as its simple and easy to use althought i just cant find the linear regression line function.

My question is this: I see that mbtraders are the most highly praised here so they seem like a good broker choice, however they don't have a chart tool so what would you guys suggest I use?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Bruce

EFX is now a subsidiary of MBT, and they have an alternative interface with graphs (which I REALLY need to look at when I get a chance). Others use a free MT4 demo account from another brokerage for graphs.

Thanks Pharaoh, i will look in to it now.

EDIT: Hi again, I had a look at EFX and although they seem great i just cant seem to find their graphing service. Also, what does MT4 mean? i couldn't find it under any of the review tabs.

Thank you/

Last edited:
I can't recall what EFX calls the new interface. You might want to pop them an email.

MT4 is short for MetaTrader4. It's a very common trading platform used by many brokerages.

I just opened a demo account at Alpari-US a couple of days ago. Thankfully, they haven't called or spammed me (unlike some brokers), so they should be a good choice if you want to play with MT4.

this MT 4 outlet might work

I just opened a demo account at Alpari-US a couple of days ago. Thankfully, they haven't called or spammed me (unlike some brokers), so they should be a good choice if you want to play with MT4.

I have heard about that some email and bother you but FWIW I have opened up a bunch of MT4 demos in testing with ALPARI-UK and they only use the terminal to send messages and I don't keep the terminal open. I have never been contacted directly by the broker.

Cheers
Cyclon

Oanda is a great platform and broker, if you are already comfortable with it, its not too bad to stick with it :)

Back