Hi everyone, have 8 years of trading behind

Hello everyone!

My name is Silver, 26 years old trader, have been trading for 8 years now and for 3 years have been consistently profitable.
You may be thinking well why I am here if I am successful already? You know it took me around 5 years to find success in trading and I really want to give back to the traders who are not profitable yet. Because I know how hard and painful it is if you don’t have right strategy and mindset to be profitable trader.
So if I can lift off some years from new traders to become profitable i’m happy :)

That's so nice of you.
What made you a profitable trader after five years?
What mistakes do you not recommend?
Where can I get free and legitimate information about currency trend?

Hello everyone!

My name is Silver, 26 years old trader, have been trading for 8 years now and for 3 years have been consistently profitable.
You may be thinking well why I am here if I am successful already? You know it took me around 5 years to find success in trading and I really want to give back to the traders who are not profitable yet. Because I know how hard and painful it is if you don’t have right strategy and mindset to be profitable trader.
So if I can lift off some years from new traders to become profitable i’m happy :)
Dear sir,
you uploaded video are no longer available in this forum. can you give me any link where it has available. Thanks

Back