Hi everyone, I am happy to join!

Ruchi Gupta

Recruit
Hi guys! Finally, I got some free time and registered here. I am trading for quite some time now and making money that is good enough for living in my country. Prefer to diversify risks, so using three different brokers. Hope I will be able to contribute here and learn something new.

Hi guys! Finally, I got some free time and registered here. I am trading for quite some time now and making money that is good enough for living in my country. Prefer to diversify risks, so using three different brokers. Hope I will be able to contribute here and learn something new.
Welcome to FPA Ruchi, By the way, you are from which country?

Hi Ruchi Gupta.
You must be one of the very few lucky ones?! Or perhaps a very astute trader?
Am curious: when you say that you are making money that's good enough to live on, are you actually asserting that you get actual payouts by your brokers?
Am sorry if am prying; but since I joined this forum, the majority(vast, I should say) of posts am seeing, are those of people who have had issues with trading. Myself being one of them!

Hello, guys, I am also excited to be here with you. I really hope I can get some help form you for my trades. Any kind of tips or tricks or suggestion will be appreciated. I am still learning and very much determine to stay here doing successful and profitable trading. Wish me luck guys.

Back