Hi everyone, let's get started

Hey, it's been a month since your trading started and I was wondering how you were doing. Two years on the demo is really a long time. I don't know how you lasted so long and didn't open a real account with some brokerage. Also I hope that you took the question of choosing a broker seriously, as it's one of your most important decisions in trading. You can't trust money to anyone, although I think you already know that. Good luck to you!

Hello everyone. I am Chiyo and i have been trading for a while and this is my first post up here. Hope to learn something valuable here.

Best of luck!

Mindset is the key to moving from demo to live, get that right and you will continue successfully

Hi to this community,

I would to say hi to everyone and wish all trading success as possible! I am from Spain, and after more than 2 years trading in demo i am gonna start with real money (hope to get my account funded today).

Thanks to the guys that make possible this community I ve been learning a lot during this time.

All the best
Welcome buddy.

Good luck with your trading.

Hi to this community,

I would to say hi to everyone and wish all trading success as possible! I am from Spain, and after more than 2 years trading in demo i am gonna start with real money (hope to get my account funded today).

Thanks to the guys that make possible this community I ve been learning a lot during this time.

All the best
well i hope you have managed to perfect your trading and worked on your demo for the 2 years i wish you all the success.

Hi to this community,

All the best
Hope your first few days with your real account have gone well :)
Fingers crossed for you!

Hey guys, I've joined this forum just recently. I am not a newbie though, I've been trading since a good time.
Hoping to have meaningful discussions on this forum.

Back