Hi Everyone!

GCI Financial

GCI Rep - There is an FPA Scam Finding against GCI
Dear FPA Members,

My name is David and I am the new Social Media and Community Manager @ GCI Financial.

I am in charge of improving GCI's image in your community after several years of non-participation. To do so, I would like to become the voice of GCI on your forums but also the voice of FPA Traders to GCI's Management team.

I'd like to discuss with the forum admin / moderator / person in charge to discuss how I would be allowed to participate within your community rules. Any help on how to contact this person is appreciated.

Looking forward to your reply.

David Elliott
Social Media / Community Manager
GCI Financial

Hello David from GCI,

We've been wanting to talk to your company, but your company threatened the FPA if anyone from here emailed any address at GCI. You can read about it here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...der/5350-dumped-her-broker-after-5-years.html

Is GCI willing to talk to the FPA about that case in a civilized manner now? If so, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. Start your message out with "GCI welcomes all email contact from the Forex Peace Army."

Until that issue can be resolved, GCI remains blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army. We warn traders not to open accounts there.

Last edited:
Hello David.

Well i don't know what lynda has to say or prove but, I don't have to prove anything.
You should have all the documentation as me and GCI went a long way.

Lets see what you have to say about this????

Sibali

Last edited:
Back