Hello Hi everyone!

HeavenLeighRob

Master Sergeant
I’ve been on this site for a couple of months but wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone out there wants to share any tips or ideas. I’ve been trading for about two years now and consider it my side job, as I’m also a stay at home mom. That’s how I got into it, since I was looking for something I could do from home and it’s going well so far but I could always use more advice from others.
Anyways, thanks to anyone that comments back. I’m hoping to connect with others on these types of forums as many of my friends and family just aren’t into the trading thing.

I’ve been on this site for a couple of months but wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone out there wants to share any tips or ideas. I’ve been trading for about two years now and consider it my side job, as I’m also a stay at home mom. That’s how I got into it, since I was looking for something I could do from home and it’s going well so far but I could always use more advice from others.
Anyways, thanks to anyone that comments back. I’m hoping to connect with others on these types of forums as many of my friends and family just aren’t into the trading thing.
You are most welcome here HeavenLeighRob. Lets us know if we can help you with anything :)

Welcome to the forum - I've learnt a lot off this site. It's very useful (especially for broker reviews)

Check out the forex school it’s useful

Welcome aboard it's a great resource and lots of friendly people about to help .
Here and Babypips have been a big help to me

Hi and welcome, Heaven. As long as your 2 years already in this business you must be doing good. Share your experience and achievements if you want.

Welcome, good on you getting into trading. It's sometimes difficult to juggle that life/work balance. How are you finding things? Always here to chat trading.

Back