Hi Folks

LONGHAUL

Recruit
A big hello to everyone on this forum.
I'm very new to Forex, tried trading a demo account manually then with a robot called FabTurbo.
I did not have a very good experience. I have read Forex books and watched forums but the real problem is in my available time.
I am a long haul trucker, yes I drive one of those big rigs you see on the highway traveling from coast to coast east west north and south so it leaves very little time to trade or watch the market for that matter.
I hope to learn more about robot trading through this forum. Any advice you may offer will be very much appreciated.
Blessings to all :D

Robots are one option in your situation. Another is trading longer time frame charts. If you trade based on Daily charts, you only need to check them once per day.

Hi Longhaul

Hi Longhaul,

I agree that a longer time frame is definitely a good solution. Just wanted to add that another possibility is to find an honest and professional trader that will manage your account and trade for you. I think that a good human trader will be more reliable and profitable than a forex robot...

Happy trading! :)

=============
Feel free to contact me about forex...
Email: forexforex3 AT gmail DOT com

Hi Longhaul,

I agree that a longer time frame is definitely a good solution. Just wanted to add that another possibility is to find an honest and professional trader that will manage your account and trade for you. I think that a good human trader will be more reliable and profitable than a forex robot...

Happy trading! :)

=============
Feel free to contact me about forex...
Email: forexforex3 AT gmail DOT com

Very true!:cute:

Back