Hi from ireland

figgo

Recruit
Hello everyone

Greetings from ireland , my name is brian , i've been trading forex for 2 weeks with mixed results . my first 4 trades were winners and my last 6 haven't ,

i was wondering what is the best stragegy to trade forex successfully .
plus , there seems to be a world of trading robots and systems to be purchased , do any of these work ?

last night i got a call from some guy trying to sell me a system that predicts the market ???? mine for only 3000$ , sounds a bit dodgy to me .

anyway . please to meet you all .

all the best

brian

Take your time. Check out all the free stuff here and on other sites before spending money. If someone cold calls you about any form of investment product, tell them that telemarketers should all be taken out and publicly horsewhipped. If a forex product or any other form of investment is so good, they wouldn't need to pay weasels to call you about it.

EA's

Hi Brian. I would endorse what Pharaoh says above. With regards EA's, this is a bit of a minefield because it is quite tricky to test and evaluate them properly and you can easily blow up an account if you get it wrong. It's a bit too long to go into here, but I am sure that you have seen all the slick advertising, and my advice for the beginner would be to stay well away from EA's.

Back