Hi Guys? Ever heard of global prime?

Vide03

Recruit
Hi Guys, been trying to change brokers and somebody recommended me ICmarkets but they have a bad reputation here, and global prime seems to have a good reputation, do you guys have any recommendation? I am from costa rica, thank you

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hi Guys, been trying to change brokers and somebody recommended me ICmarkets but they have a bad reputation here, and global prime seems to have a good reputation, do you guys have any recommendation? I am from costa rica, thank you
Indeed they have good ratings but I`ll suggest you to try them with a small amount first and check the withdrawal process then you can go with your desired amount :)

OldManIan

Private, 1st Class
Having been in the FX market for several years, I was previously with IC Markets, Pepperstone and Blueberry Markets but for a variety of reasons including difficulties in withdrawal or poor trading conditions now am exclusively with Global Prime and Darwinex. I am a happy customer of both and if you'll like you chat privately about my experiences I'd be happy to.
OMI

perryjohn765

Private
never used them but heard mixed reviews. try the demo first before going live.