• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Hi. Has anyone heard of FlipFXTrade.com

Asking questions about a company

Bill Whiteside

Recruit
I do not know if you got my post or not. I am new. I need to know if Flipfxtrade.com is legitimate? I'm in for about $738, converted to Bitcoin and locked into a 30 day trade. I'm about fifteen days into it. Their dashboard says my portfolio is worth around $3000. So, 3X to 4X depending on how you do the math. I smell a scam. Help? Advice? Their dashboard seems about a minute faster than coinbase. I am very limited on time. As with the warning, my trader, Barbara Dowden from LinkedIn was my point of contact. Do you have the 411 on this company, FlipFXTrade.com? If this is a duplicate post, I apologize. I am brand new here. I did not invest more than I am willing to lose; but, it's enough to hurt.

Sounds a bit nerve wracking to me. There is a section on here where all known scams/dodgy companies have been listed. Might be worth searching there. I have my fingers crossed for you that you don't lose your money. good luck.

I do not know if you got my post or not. I am new. I need to know if Flipfxtrade.com is legitimate? I'm in for about $738, converted to Bitcoin and locked into a 30 day trade. I'm about fifteen days into it. Their dashboard says my portfolio is worth around $3000. So, 3X to 4X depending on how you do the math. I smell a scam. Help? Advice? Their dashboard seems about a minute faster than coinbase. I am very limited on time. As with the warning, my trader, Barbara Dowden from LinkedIn was my point of contact. Do you have the 411 on this company, FlipFXTrade.com? If this is a duplicate post, I apologize. I am brand new here. I did not invest more than I am willing to lose; but, it's enough to hurt.
How do you come in contact with them in the first place?
What lead you to deposit more than you can manage with a new company?

Back