Hi, I opened an account with axecc.com and they keep cancelling mywithdrawal

Lerabery

Recruit
Hi, I opened an account with axecc.com and I want to make a withdrwal but they keep cancelling my withdrawal,
I need help on getting my funds back . Please help .

Hi, I opened an account with axecc.com and I want to make a withdrwal but they keep cancelling my withdrawal,
What reason are they providing you to not proceeding your withdrawal request?

I have a same problem. We are not the onlyone who have problem with witdrawal funds. It is not much money but it is mine. I was trying to contact several persons in AXECC but nothing around AXECC does not exist anymore. It seems like they disapiered. I beleive that there is someone who knows how we can get our money. Please HELP US!

I have a same problem. We are not the onlyone who have problem with witdrawal funds. It is not much money but it is mine. I was trying to contact several persons in AXECC but nothing around AXECC does not exist anymore. It seems like they disapiered. I beleive that there is someone who knows how we can get our money. Please HELP US!
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with the broker :)

Back