Hi. I think I've been scammed by Richness Empire Limited

pauldaria

Recruit
They don't allow me to withdraw my fund and is asking for more deposits. Is there anything else I can do to recover my funds?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210424_214923_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210424_214923_com.android.chrome.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 23
They don't allow me to withdraw my fund and is asking for more deposits. Is there anything else I can do to recover my funds?
Few questions for you,

First, can we have a website address, please?
Second, what is your pending amount there?
When you last deposited the money?
How you deposited the money?

Few questions for you,

First, can we have a website address, please?
Second, what is your pending amount there?
When you last deposited the money?
How you deposited the money?
richness-forex.com
I have USD41074.52
Last deposit is April 23, 2021
Yes I did all the transaction via BINANCE

i tried contacting several fund recovery firm and hoping one of them manages to recover my money.

yeah, I noticed that. what do you think I should do? is there a way to recover the fund? I have all the transaction details of the crypto that I used.

Recheck your ID after alleged suspicious behavior? That can happen.

ALL withdrawal fees should be taken out of your balance. This can happen from the broker and/or the financial institutions involved in the transfer. Any attempt to get you to pay a fat fee in order to withdraw money is an obvious attempt to scam more money out if you. If you pay this, there will be and unending list of "one final" fees, taxes, surcharges, etc. "before we can process your withdrawal.

richness-forex.com
I have USD41074.52
Last deposit is April 23, 2021
Yes I did all the transaction via BINANCE

i tried contacting several fund recovery firm and hoping one of them manages to recover my money.
The website is not working, is there any chance for chargebacks?

i checked it again and yes, it no longer working. luckily, i have the link to the log-in site as

crm.richness-forex.com/UserBO2/login2.php

if you need my log in details I am ok to share it with you.

Also here is the link to their customer service. I bookmarked it.

chat.meiqia.cn/widget/standalone.html?eid=2a18feb9beb388a1dafb917fb50f8e34&fbclid=IwAR0s8S0pqnXdsmVxFMMDADdZ1Lzaim8pjXGsSOMkr2NB_z7nRSzrq54lFl8

i checked it again and yes, it no longer working. luckily, i have the link to the log-in site as

crm.richness-forex.com/UserBO2/login2.php

if you need my log in details I am ok to share it with you.

Also here is the link to their customer service. I bookmarked it.

chat.meiqia.cn/widget/standalone.html?eid=2a18feb9beb388a1dafb917fb50f8e34&fbclid=IwAR0s8S0pqnXdsmVxFMMDADdZ1Lzaim8pjXGsSOMkr2NB_z7nRSzrq54lFl8
You can talk with the bank regarding chargeback, as the website is not working, this is the only chance I can suggest right now. :(

Back