Hi I Would Like To Introduce My Self!

WAYNE H RANDALL

Recruit
Hi Ever Body My Is Wayne, And Go By Rusty, Or Captainrusty! I Was Born Connecticut But I Grow Up Here In The Virgin Islands! I Just Turn 50. Thank You. All Of My For Father Made ,ther Money With Ther Backs. And Iam Trying To Learn To Make Money With My Head!!!!!! I Have Been Out In The Sun My Hole Life, Sailing, Tourist Around The Island!! I Became Interested In Trading About 6 Years Ago First Stock, No Money Too Buy Stocks So, I Got Interested In Options!!!!books Tapes, And Courses, ,., Now Forex ,ebooks,courses,you Know!!!! Demoing Forex Now M,b,trading!but Ther Platform Sucks!!and There New Charts Cost $100 A Month! Even I Know ,that Ther Are Bitter Charts Out There For Less. I Came Across Metatrader And Ther Demo Platfrom Is Ez And Kool! Youtrade Right On The Charts!!!!you Can See Whats Going On...my Last Word Is, That God I Found Felix, And Forex Baster.that All Rusty.

hello :)

Welcome to our forum :) Wish I could spend all my time on the beach somewhere! Screw trading forex - I'd rather be sea fishing. Again, welcome to our beautiful and sunny forex forum.

Back