Hi , im Gez. Can anyone tell me the best way to learn to trade? Especially in commodities and Forex. Cheers.

Hi everyone I have been looking at trading in Forex for a little while. I'm particularly interested in Gold. Can anyone suggest the best way to learn? Is a mentor from a brokerage a good way to go? They all seem to want me to invest large amounts without knowing what I'm doing.
There’s so much free info whether it’s written info or videos, just got to spend time going through them

I really hope that the thread starter has so far started trading now and would be making good profits so far. For those who still looking where to start should do FPA learning session and ask questions from other community members plus do some trading with demo account to learn how the forex processes actually works.

Hi everyone I have been looking at trading in Forex for a little while. I'm particularly interested in Gold. Can anyone suggest the best way to learn? Is a mentor from a brokerage a good way to go? They all seem to want me to invest large amounts without knowing what I'm doing.

Best way to learn how to trade ignore all other advices! Use your head and read how other traders failed.

Back