Hi , im Gez. Can anyone tell me the best way to learn to trade? Especially in commodities and Forex. Cheers.

Gezmajella

Recruit
Hi everyone I have been looking at trading in Forex for a little while. I'm particularly interested in Gold. Can anyone suggest the best way to learn? Is a mentor from a brokerage a good way to go? They all seem to want me to invest large amounts without knowing what I'm doing.

Hello there, If you are interested in gold then you should check out kitco.com, it is one of the best websites for gold news. Also if you don’t have much experience in trading CFDs then don’t start right away with real funds, try out a demo account and test some strategies on that. Regarding brokers, it seems like you are in touch with some not so good ones as they just want you to make a deposit and lose it.

Hi, don't pay anyone to learn, you can teach yourself for free. You can learn here or at Babypips or via YouTube. Plenty of free resources out there. Good luck

Hi everyone I have been looking at trading in Forex for a little while. I'm particularly interested in Gold. Can anyone suggest the best way to learn? Is a mentor from a brokerage a good way to go? They all seem to want me to invest large amounts without knowing what I'm doing.
Hi Gez,

Here you go..............

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use the below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Hi, please be careful when signing up to any brokerage, there are lots of reviews on here which will help you find the best ones. I would learn using resources from here, babypips or youtube. Also, use a demo account to practice before risking any money. Good luck trading.

Hi. First of all remember that this is a long journey. Second don`t believe in mentor especially if they want from to invest big. Start slowly. Read a lot. Train in demo and remember not to risk what you can`t afford to lose.

Apart from the things already mentioned here, also educate yourself about how to spot and avoid scams. This forum is a pretty good resource for that. Basically, be very careful about where you put your money.

Hey! I would suggest never to hurry in forex, before going with any broker research thoroughly and educate yourself till whatever extent you can.

Fair play, Gold scares me lol

Back