Hi , im Gez. Can anyone tell me the best way to learn to trade? Especially in commodities and Forex. Cheers.

Hi everyone I have been looking at trading in Forex for a little while. I'm particularly interested in Gold. Can anyone suggest the best way to learn? Is a mentor from a brokerage a good way to go? They all seem to want me to invest large amounts without knowing what I'm doing.
Check out forex school get good information

Hi everyone I have been looking at trading in Forex for a little while. I'm particularly interested in Gold. Can anyone suggest the best way to learn? Is a mentor from a brokerage a good way to go? They all seem to want me to invest large amounts without knowing what I'm doing.
Hey. Gold is a great pair to trade, but you need to know what you are doing as it moves very fast and unpredictable sometimes. You can learn for free online, wouldn't recommend paying anybody. You can sign up to some brokers with as little as $10 too. Best learning on demo, develop a strategy and once you are confident then go live.

The best way to learn trading activty is practicing. Of course you can search for some useful educational content in the internet which helps you to gain some basic knowledge in forex, then you have to open a demo account on your broker's platform and start trading, just blindly, you know. You have to make ten or twenty deals randomly mainly because it helps you to understand the market mechanics. Then you will have to watch some videos/podcasts or read articles about indicators/patterns/figures (before you have to determine work timeframe). Eventually, you create your own strategy and enjoy trading.

Trading gold in the spot market with margin trading is risky, but this is a challenging pair, sometime I am trading gold that uses the symbol ticker XAUUSD in the platform trading, if reckless using margin, trading gold is very risky in my view.

Hi Gez,

Here you go..............

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use the below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Great starting point for sure. Wealth of knowledge and transparency

As others have said, tread very carefully with Gold. I've seen so many get smoked by it. It can move like a freight train at times!

Honestly wouldn't drop a ton of money into a mentor considering that everything you need to know can be accessed online for free. This site, Babypips, and YouTube are super helpful. The bad thing about paying is that if you don't follow through, then you're out that money and also if you choose a mentor that isn't legit (see a lot of complaints about this), they might just take your money and run.

Hi, Gez. Well, I am not sure about the metals, but if you want to learn forex trading you can start with this forum. You'll find a nice educational center in the books section where you'll get a wonderful introduction to trading currencies. You can also go to babypips forum where you will also find lots of learning materials.
If you are a newbie, I don't see any reasons for you to buy some courses on trading as everything necessary for the start is available online for free.

Back