Hi Im new here

judi64

Recruit
Hi everybody,I'm new here and a newbie about ForexTrading.I'm sorry that I have to Post my problem immediately.I want to ask what will I do so i can refund my money to this person who's offering a trading signal service but really it doesn't work.In her salespage If we don' like her service she will refund the money immediately but now she said my refund can not be processed and I need to wait and test again her EA until the next billing.First I dont want to continue to her service and second I don't want to pay another $199 every month.

Last edited:
The website is http://www.topforexreview.com..Her name is Cindy Sinclair and she is offering her TFR expert advisor for the payment of $199 monthly.But I tested it for 2 weeks it didnt' trade at all.I already sent her 5 e-mails but she doesn't want to refund my money even its written on her salespage.
"Oh, I’m letting you test it for 30 days risk free. Don't like it? Return it for a full and immediate refund - no questions asked."
Your Complete Satisfaction or Your Money Back!

Take advantage of the time-limited introductory price while you can.

If at ANY time within the next 30 days, for ANY reason at all, you aren’t happy with my Forex Auto program simply e-mail me and I’ll refund every cent of your purchase.

No questions asked, no ifs, no buts, no whys! Your satisfaction is my success and if I can't fulfill your satisfaction I don't want your money.

Send her another email quoting those items from her website. If she refunds the money, post it here. If she replies with anything except a refund, post it here.

She refunded my money!

I sent her again another e-mail that if she will not refund my money I will file a complain through a lawyer and she replied"I'm sorry, I didn't realize you joined only 2 weeks ago. I have now processed your refund."But this is strange because her first reply is "A refund cannot be processed now. However you subscription is set to renew on 2/12/09 so you still have time to test the system before you are charged again.

To You,
Cindy

In this e-mail meaning she knew that I still have at least 2 weeks before the trial period will expire because she said my subscription is set to renew on 2/12/2009.Anyway I'm so happy she refunded my money and Thanks to you Sir Pharaoh.:)

TFR Signals

I would be curious to see if anyone else has tried Cindy's TFR Signals (ea). I tried a 30 day demo account & it made $675. OK, not huge, but slow and steady. She doesn't trade every day, but seems to be more cautious.
Feedback anyone?

Back