hi, just joined

nifty50

Recruit
hi, i've been trading on & off since 2011. I have had a few issues with some brokers during that time, so i'm just trying to trade full time now & i've opened 2 accounts (2 seperate brokers),we'll see how it goes.
nice to see a community of people here all helping each other, great site, loads of resources
thanks

hi, i've been trading on & off since 2011. I have had a few issues with some brokers during that time, so i'm just trying to trade full time now & i've opened 2 accounts (2 seperate brokers),we'll see how it goes.
nice to see a community of people here all helping each other, great site, loads of resources
thanks
Welcome to FPA,

My suggestion is always to check the review about the company before you put your funds to it. Visit this link Broker Reviews to check review about the company.

thanks
Hi, ive just joined up aswell.

What brokers are you using?

FPA Forums Team Note: Hello and Welcome is a non-commercial folder. Giving broker recommendations in this folder is a fast way to get to meet Spam Cat.

If you want broker recommendations, you can look in this thread...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/so-are-there-any-brokers-anyone-likes.11411/

If you need help selecting a broker, this article should help...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/how-to-select-a-forex-broker.2333/

Hi, welcome back. Having two different broker accounts at a time is not something I'd recommend for a newbie, but if your capital can sustain both accounts without strain then there is nothing to worry about. Just remember that trading requires consistence, patience, good strategy and a good trading plan

Back