Hi - New guy

Wahlberg

Private
Hi guys, any idea why some posts I make are not being posted and still moderated? How do I solve this?
thanks!
AW

Welcome to FPA Wahlberg, As I know, Your posts are moderated to avoid spamming
(its rules for every new members). You will get those post live as soon as mod checks it.

Spam Cat sometimes grabs a post here and there to see if it smells tasty. If it doesn't, it gets approved sometime around the Asian open.

As your post count increases, this becomes less common.

Spam Cat sometimes grabs a post here and there to see if it smells tasty. If it doesn't, it gets approved sometime around the Asian open.

As your post count increases, this becomes less common.

Spam Sfinks kitty is so cute! :3 Im almost tempt to spam :D
Anyway is there some forum here where you can met some noobies like me and have some small talk?
Thanks!

Purr, purr, purr.
Beginners Bootcamp is a good place for trading related small talk. If you want to chat about other things, check our the Mess Hall.

NoSpamCat.jpg

I am glad that this forum eliminates spam and advertising, because I visit several forums, and I can say that some of them began to spoil because of this - you just can not find useful information among the huge number of recommendations of different brokerage companies.

It really happens that articles or comments are checked long enough, but then they are published, still the moderator needs to check the quality of feedback, etc.
Everything must be tactful and accurate, otherwise the thematic forum will turn into a garbage dump.

I am glad that this forum eliminates spam and advertising, because I visit several forums, and I can say that some of them began to spoil because of this - you just can not find useful information among the huge number of recommendations of different brokerage companies.
Yes I am very much liking this forum.

Yes, there are certain rules here, and this must be respected in order for this forum to remain useful.

Back