Hello Hi, newbie from Scotland

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum but have been trading for a couple of years now.

Have kept myself to myself as been spending a lot of time trying to learn trading and how to become profitable.

Have been on the same journey as most of us probably have been, constantly trying to navigate the scams and charlatans trying to sell their wares and get to the bottom of what actually works and what is just rubbish.

I look forward to getting involved on the forum and sharing ideas with everyone.

Cheers, HBT.

Hi everyone,

Have kept myself to myself as been spending a lot of time trying to learn trading and how to become profitable.

Have been on the same journey as most of us probably have been, constantly trying to navigate the scams and charlatans trying to sell their wares and get to the bottom of what actually works and what is just rubbish.

I look forward to getting involved on the forum and sharing ideas with everyone.

Cheers, HBT.
Welcome FPA mate,

Feel free to share or ask anything related to Forex :)

Meanwhile, check this out...

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Hi everyone,

Cheers, HBT.

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! We're all about helping you with your trading journey. Feel free to share your ideas and learn from others. Enjoy your time here

Back