HI-TechTrader

Rob123

Recruit
I am an old retired woman with a disabled son, just trying to help us financially.Unfortunately find to late: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hi-techtrader-org.55025/

I also requested a refund - 2checkout.com said "please contact the seller directly".

Seller's answers:

Dear, product is described correctly. goods are delivered, support is presented.
I'm not interested in your tests on history in 2008, I posted an advisor for real trading in 2018. Instead of playing games with the strategy tester in 2008. I never promised that the advisor would behave perfectly in the strategy tester in 2008.
+ I am absolutely not interested in the delusions of my competitors.
You have received the product that is listed on the site. you got the documentation and settings for the job. Now you can get the results as described.
I do not send free goods of intellectual property

What kind of nonsense do you write! I never deceived anyone. There was no manual intervention. That's bull****.
My account has been trading since February 2018 and made + 446.3% on the real.
Nobody prevents me from following my trade. You got everything for this, including software

Attachments

• hi-tech trader.pdf
    493.2 KB · Views: 2
I offer to send him my trading PW. So he can check that I never use his EA - anytime he wish. But he refused the refund!!!

I thought this video might shine some light on the scammers... As to what they will try to keep YOUR money.
The video is lengthy but shows exactly what often occurs when your money is sent to Bad companies...

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back