HI Whats your best piece of advice to get trading

Indeed we should avoid the noises all around us and better invest in our own self by focusing our goals.
This is a good plan business, focus the goal, however trading forex is risky, besides focusing on goals also needs to pay attention to the risk, this is something that is sometimes inevitable.

I must say, don’t avoid money management plan! Because, if you are trading with an aggressive trading plan, then surely you’ll be faced a huge loss within very short period of time! I had the similar experience in my early stage of trading!

Try and never be afraid of trading. I met some traders who admitted the fact of fear in trading and this fear doesn't let them to reveal their potential on the market.

it's kinda tough to overpass this fear I know, but for this purpose you have come into trading, you should struggle with all the fears which you have, it will contribute not only your success in trading, but also it will contribute your daily lifestyle. You will be able to make serious decisions without bothers about the aftermaths of these decisions, however you should count and analyse everything properly. Remember this thing and try to do your best in order to fight the fears.

the best advice, hm... I have couple of such ones but they are general and perhaps you can find out about this advice in the net, nevertheless I will share with you with pleasure.

1) Always try to develop your skills. The most part of traders, especially new ones, have a so called "sin". They explore new information within first several days of trading and then they just practice on demo. I am convinced that traders should always develop their skills even if they have been trading for a year or more. Trading is a flexible activity and despite the fact it consists of regularities, there are dozens of information which you can explore daily.

2) Watch for your progress. Have mistakes and losses? Nevermind. It's just a part of trading which allows you to become more successful. The matter here is to learn how to digest and admit these mistakes. In this case, the mistakes will be turned into an experience.

HI Whats your best piece of advice to get trading from new trader to profit trader?
thanks in advance
Out of curiosity, I very recent joined & started using a new AI language processing tool that has been trending since its launch late last year ... .. i.e. ChatGPT, OpenAI .. The AI chatbot can hold conversational text interactions with users by employing artificial intelligence. It can generate responses to questions (a feature that could eventually challenge search engines), generate text for prose, write code, make calculations, translate information, and more.
I asked: How do I trade the forex market successfully and profitably?
The reply:
Successful and profitable Forex trading involves several key factors:
  1. Education and Training: Develop a thorough understanding of the Forex market and the economic and political factors that affect currency exchange rates.
  2. Develop a Trading Strategy: Determine your risk tolerance and create a plan that fits your financial goals and individual trading style.
  3. Manage Risk: Use stop-loss orders and position sizing to manage your risk and protect your capital.
  4. Monitor the Market: Stay up-to-date on market news and events that can impact currency exchange rates.
  5. Stay Disciplined: Stick to your trading plan and avoid emotional trading decisions.
  6. Practice Patience: Forex markets can be volatile, so it's important to wait for the right trading opportunities and not force trades.
  7. Stay Adaptable: The Forex market is constantly changing, so it's important to be open to adjusting your strategy as needed.
Remember, Forex trading carries a high level of risk and can result in significant financial losses. It's important to thoroughly educate yourself and consult with financial professionals before making any investment decisions.

I found out about that AI chatbot at:

It is important to follow your formula closely rather than try to chase profits. Don't let your emotions get the best of you.

Trading is not easy, keep learn and practice in a demo account if you are not willing to spend money in a live trading account, keep trading with risk management, don't over confident and keep strong

best piece of advice i got, even after blowing multiple accounts in my early day on hfm. was "Just keep going forward" like honestly that the best thing to hold on to coz the moment you quit its over. quitters will never succeed. and here i am still trading 10 years later :)

Back