HI Whats your best piece of advice to get trading

Some great tips here. I am using stop loss on my demo account to try and get used to that. I find it difficult with a demo account as you can get a little carried away. I think I will be much more cautious when there is real money involved.
Yep, emotions will be the biggest challenge when you go live!

Be patient, take your time learning and practicing on demo accounts. Also find what's your weak spot psychologically that could affect your trades in the future - such as getting angry easily, being overly confident or overly insecure, etc - and try to improve it.

Be patient, take your time learning and practicing on demo accounts. Also find what's your weak spot psychologically that could affect your trades in the future - such as getting angry easily, being overly confident or overly insecure, etc - and try to improve it.

If we will have the patience in the business of Forex trading then it will become easier for a trader to earn profits and also get more income from this business.

Don't be in a rush to make money that's worth withdrawing for a while. It will never come if you rush it. Patience is key.

Using appropriate spread and lot is important for managed trading, Never be emotional to get high profits because you have to bear high risk in it, All trading is in the hand of a trader, nobody can stop him if he is going to use risky ways. An easy way is to use stop loss to limit your loss at a boundary which you can bear easily.

Only trade with a calculated risk. Ensure you have a stop loss and follow good risk management. Never be afraid to head back to your demo account to test out strategies. I tend to keep to a 1-2% risk on a trade.

HI Whats your best piece of advice to get trading from new trader to profit trader?
thanks in advance
Would you consider yourself already educated when you first step into the hallway of a university?
As in education, there is a learning process which takes time and, yes, money with lots of hard work & researches thrown in.
As in any business ventures, planning, strategies, and good management are vital for success.

Back