HI...

I have to say the United States was to do something about that Economy. Man with all those resources and all the power it is impossible in my eyes to see such a slump- I have visited third world countries and have to inform you they have nothing on us.. It is a great shame and disgrace to see all those people blabber their mouth about the fall of the Empire ¨as some call it¨.
Someone deep behind all of this direct or indirect is making that money. It is obvious that the Military Industrial complex is partially to blame for this... All of us have to be on top of our congress men to see what bills they pass and write to them to reject the most absurd..
This Forex thing is a great way to do business, I think if you were to have a cashier check place or something along those lines that would be a great investment to compliment it.

Greed

Greed caused the financial crisis. Remember in the film Wall Street "Greed is good!" It may have been good for many years but it was the banks CDO scams that finally blew it all. Did I say scams? Well you investigate their structure and see what you think. An excellent explanation programme by the bbc here BBC iPlayer - The City Uncovered with Evan Davis: Banks and How to Break Them

You might also like to watch this: BBC iPlayer - Million Dollar Traders: Make Me a Trader

I would say that you never had an empire to loose in the first place (unless you count all the foreign countries whose affairs are being manipulated by the CIA and other nameless/blameless non accountable USA deniable outfits) No, if you want to know how to loose an empire you have to be British and have built huge wealth and an empire based upon opium trading, slavery and plunder. Now of course we are giving it all back in the form of unlimited immigration and benefit handouts to all comers.

Re Forex being the answer, please remember that you will need to be one of the 5%

Maybe

But our focus should be building on whatever resources we have at hand, For our well being and the future of our children: Let’s keep ourselves positive and all that is our should come. Multiply all you can to the fullest without giving your pearls to the swine-. To me that is one of the best quotes from a very wise man. Sharing your knowledge and insights with potential will upmost increase your value and you will eventually receive the same by a better man...

Greed caused the financial crisis. Remember in the film Wall Street "Greed is good!" It may have been good for many years but it was the banks CDO scams that finally blew it all. Did I say scams? Well you investigate their structure and see what you think. An excellent explanation programme by the bbc here BBC iPlayer - The City Uncovered with Evan Davis: Banks and How to Break Them

You might also like to watch this: BBC iPlayer - Million Dollar Traders: Make Me a Trader

I would say that you never had an empire to loose in the first place (unless you count all the foreign countries whose affairs are being manipulated by the CIA and other nameless/blameless non accountable USA deniable outfits) No, if you want to know how to loose an empire you have to be British and have built huge wealth and an empire based upon opium trading, slavery and plunder. Now of course we are giving it all back in the form of unlimited immigration and benefit handouts to all comers.

Re Forex being the answer, please remember that you will need to be one of the 5%

Thanks for comments feedback and the link. I appreciate it.

Back