Hi

rasppbear

Private
Hi, guys! Hope to become a good forum member. I'm not quite familiar with forex, but still have some experience....

Hi, guys! Hope to become a good forum member. I'm not quite familiar with forex, but still have some experience....
Welcome to FPA mate.

Check the below few links to get more knowledge about the Forex.
As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How its works.

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.

Questions about the FPA? CLICK HERE and find answers in the FPA FAQ and Knowledge Base.

I appreciate your interest related to the forum and Forex market and I want to welcome you as well. You will find it a good place to spend your time if you will follow the rules and regulations of the forum. Are you well aware of these rules?

Back