Hi

sweedy

Recruit
My name is Michael.
I find your site very helpful.I'm a new subscriber to your site and your analysis are accurate.I traded some of them.
You know something,i lost about 2000 dollars in forex trading to fundamentals that ruined my technicals.
I want to start all over but this time i will not trade untill i get a signal from you.My technical methods are really not helping.Can you help me out on trading forex with good technical methods.Someone told me that divergence trading pays a lot but i'm not willing to take those risk.My technical method says buy,when i buy,it goes the other way;sell.I need help.
Thanks Felix.

Felix is primarily a news trader (and is a VERY good one). There are also good technical traders.

The disadvantage of news is that you never quite know what numbers will come out, or what the reaction will be (however, I've found that following Felix's signals results in profit significantly more than half the time).

The disadvantage of technicals is that what works today may fail tomorrow. The reason is that market conditions change. You need to have the ability to adapt your methods for trending vs. ranging conditions, and to know when to sit back and do nothing on those days when the market gets really strange.

You should definitely test your technical methods by paper trading or (if you feel bold) on an account that allows micro or nano lots.

Back