Romance Scam HiFly Scam (https://h5.hifly93750.top/#/)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Scammers contact victims on Whatsapp and discuss crypto trading including showing screen shots of fake profits. Once an investor creates an account and sends money they can never make a withdraw. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

The scammers go as far as to give victims their user id and password. They tell victims to log in with their credentials and make some trades to see how much money they can make. This is all a scam and they track your IP not only once you are on their website but also once you log in. Scammers will tell victims they have time sensitive information for making trades and ask the victim to log in and make the trade for them. A victim sees a large profit made and feels the scam is real. Make no mistake, everything you see is fake including all charts, graphs, account balances, trade signals, etc.

Account Number: Jason356@gmail.com
Password: zx123654

1636400717812.png

1636400692326.png

Last edited:
I am also stuck in this. I invested some funds via analyst when I wanted to withdraw funds, I would told to pay commission first and then I would be able to withdraw funds from the investment account. I requested that he release his commission amount to withdraw and I would transfer the funds to his account then I would transfer the rest of the funds. However, he was insisted that I pay the commission which I have refused and I was told he didn't trust me and I told him that I have given him no reason for him not to trust me and in that case then I have also no reason to trust either and that I wanted to resolve this issue. So now I am going back and forth with him insisting that I pay the commission upfront and with myself telling him to release the funds to the amount of his commission which I would put in his account and then I would withdraw the rest of the money. I asked for a website and I would told to google it. I spoke with the supervisor but no resolution. When I googled, I found that someone else has had the same experience as me with the same person too. Too bad I didn't think to google before investing. As the saying goes, if it is too good to true and then it probably is a scam. If I get any updates I will post them here.

I am also stuck in this. I invested some funds via analyst when I wanted to withdraw funds, I would told to pay commission first and then I would be able to withdraw funds from the investment account. I requested that he release his commission amount to withdraw and I would transfer the funds to his account then I would transfer the rest of the funds. However, he was insisted that I pay the commission which I have refused and I was told he didn't trust me and I told him that I have given him no reason for him not to trust me and in that case then I have also no reason to trust either and that I wanted to resolve this issue. So now I am going back and forth with him insisting that I pay the commission upfront and with myself telling him to release the funds to the amount of his commission which I would put in his account and then I would withdraw the rest of the money. I asked for a website and I would told to google it. I spoke with the supervisor but no resolution. When I googled, I found that someone else has had the same experience as me with the same person too. Too bad I didn't think to google before investing. As the saying goes, if it is too good to true and then it probably is a scam. If I get any updates I will post them here.
Don't pay any commissions, fees or taxes. It's part of the scam to steal more of your money. If you wired funds from your bank report their account as fraud. Also file a report with the Securities Commission in your country.

Scammers contact victims on Whatsapp and discuss crypto trading including showing screen shots of fake profits. Once an investor creates an account and sends money they can never make a withdraw. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

The scammers go as far as to give victims their user id and password. They tell victims to log in with their credentials and make some trades to see how much money they can make. This is all a scam and they track your IP not only once you are on their website but also once you log in. Scammers will tell victims they have time sensitive information for making trades and ask the victim to log in and make the trade for them. A victim sees a large profit made and feels the scam is real. Make no mistake, everything you see is fake including all charts, graphs, account balances, trade signals, etc.

Account Number: Jason356@gmail.com
Password: zx123654

View attachment 70577

View attachment 70576
Don't pay any commissions, fees or taxes. It's part of the scam to steal more of your money. If you wired funds from your bank report their account as fraud. Also file a report with the Securities Commission in your country.
Dear The Punisher,

Good day to you and thank you for sharing this article.
I am trying to investigate how this scam site works as one of my friend got scammed.
Thanks to your shared user information, I was able to login to witness how it looks like.

I would like to understand and investigate further on how does the system works. Do you dont mind if I try to use the account to test out to understand the site better as I notice there are several functions such as the trade (of course I will test using small amount because I notice for the 60s trade, the min amount is smaller). I also notice there is a deposit and withdraw. May I know how those two works as well if you are familiar with it?

Thank you.
Regards,

The Mario

Dear The Punisher,

I am trying to investigate how this scam site works as one of my friend got scammed.
Thanks to your shared user information, I was able to login to witness how it looks like.

I would like to understand and investigate further on how does the system works. Do you dont mind if I try to use the account to test out to understand the site better as I notice there are several functions such as the trade (of course I will test using small amount because I notice for the 60s trade, the min amount is smaller). I also notice there is a deposit and withdraw. May I know how those two works as well if you are familiar with it?

Thank you.
Regards,

The Mario
Yes, you can use the ID and password above as much as you want. The withdraw does nothing and just goes to an empty queue that the scammers do nothing with. The initial investment requires sending funds to a wallet the scammers own. Inside the app, they manipulate everything so the balance, trades, prices, etc are all fake. Please note if you download an app there is a Trojan inside and they can control certain aspects of your phone remotely.

Dear The Punisher,

Thank you.
Regards,

The Mario
Please note that any funds you put in will likely be lost. Sometimes they allow victims to make a small withdraw so that victims feel safe but anything greater than $200 to $300 usually you cannot withdraw. I don't recommend to make a deposit with this company but if you do then you have already been warned.

Back