High sky

vgasper

Sergeant
Broker from Czech republic, regulated by Czech national bank.

After couple of positive trades they canceled my trading because they wrote I placed orders to take advantage of incorrect prices...
I checked and I saw nothing wrong but they werent negotiating and took my profitable trades and disabled my trading. Of course they took only positive trading...

Is this kind of trading really illegal? I assume every trader is placing orders to take advantage...

If the price was hit on my order so that means it is the right price

Attachments

• history_2.jpg
    history_2.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 14
  • usd_cad1.jpg
    usd_cad1.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 11
1. You should file a complaint through the Czech National Bank

2. Invite this company to reply to this thread

3. Even if they are right, the fact they canceled only the profitable positions makes their argument stinky

The complaint was made but nothing from them (Czech National Bank).

I also invited them to this thread...

Thank you Master Yoda, for your help!!!

The complaint was made but nothing from them (Czech National Bank).

I also invited them to this thread...

Thank you Master Yoda, for your help!!!

If you live there, then why won't you hire a lawyer to contact that bank. Maybe they will take you more seriously.

this stinks, I see only correct news trade.... FPA needs blacklisted brokers incubator folder !

Hi, they also deleted me some funds...

I wrote them this email:

"Hello.

I saw you deleted my funds on my trading account no. _________. Please be so kind and delete also deal no. 3361321, because I placed order to take advantage of incorrect prices (11.20 TC).

I found you on FOREX COURT :

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/38278-high-sky.html

Please respond on that thread, because I will put you style of deleting profits there and you can give you answer to all the traders there.

Thank you goodbye,....."

You can see deleted funds on my account and I kindly asked them to delete my deal (yellow underline) and now I will see...

Attachments

• for FPA.jpg
    for FPA.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 4
Back