• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Highest leverage?!?

alrighthey6

Recruit
hey guys, am new to this forum so I apologize in advance, if this is not a right place to post this :D but anyway, I was wondering which forex companies offer the highest leverage with acct of 400-500$ for US residents. no scam though

as I checked the highest leverage to offer is fxglory.com and their leverage is 1:3000???:eek: I checked their page here on FPA and their reviews is a very mixed bag but I have not tried them myself...

Something tells me that the only way to get that kind of leverage is to dispense with things like LPs.

Something tells me that the only way to get that kind of leverage is to dispense with things like LPs.
do you think that they should not be trusted? they have a lot of mixed reviews, but their reputation is pretty standard I guess.

The FPA Traders Court vote against them and the history of fake and suspicious reviews is enough to make me avoid them.

The leverage acts against you, when the leverage is 3000, then at the slightest price movement against you, you immediately lose everything, because the system recalculates the profitability of the transaction every second if you close it at that moment. The system does not know when you want to close a deal, does not know the future, because it will close your deal at the moment when the price chart moves against you at 50/3000 = 0.016 points.(If your deal is $ 50)
If the shoulder is 1:50, the trade will close automatically when the price moves against you at 50/50 = 1 point. That already gives you a better chance to survive a short-term price drop and earn a profit on the upcoming price increase.
The main thing: more leverage - you will rather lose your money, less leverage - you have more chances to earn. The leverage is made to make you more risky and lose more.

Back