• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss www.globalcapitalforex.com or globalcapitalpamm

General discussions of a financial company

Blue1234

Recruit
dear all
So, having been burnt recently by subscribing to a scam system on myfxbook, someone else – also a victim of a fraudulent system on myfxbook - alerted me to this system.
myfxbook.com/members/GlobalCapital
I have contacted Globalcapitalpamm / Globalcapitalforex to get some more information, for example if it was possible to see past trades for a month or to run this on a demo account , but there was no response… I wonder why!

I find this system to be highly suspicious and doubt this is genuine.
There are the following alarm bells if you look at myfxbook page of this system.
1. The actual balance is hidden.
2. The actual trades are hidden.
3. The performance is just too good to be true, nearly 30% per month?!? - if this indeed were possible... why do they even bother selling a system instead of enjoying their multi-million lifestyle??
4. The growth line is so very smooth… in real life that is only possible via for example martingale or grid trading which they say they don’t use,
5. The drawdown is around 6.8%. that would be very unusual, strangely there are no drawdown figures on myfxbook which is suspicious,
6.Their trading system seemed to have changed completely: average holding times first 3 months of 2022 several hours; after that only a few minutes. In 2021 they seemed to essentially trade only one currency pair per month, but a different pair each month: for example February 2021 only EURCAD, March only NZCAD, April and May only EURCAD, June 2021 GBPUSD etc - (they probably made a mistake when making up their data haha) I find that very odd, especially as the performance allegedly is consistently good irrespective of which currency pair was traded in that particular month. I believe that is impossible.
7. They have a profit factor of 16. I think this is impossibly high.
8. Even though they claim to have been „established in 2018“, their website globalcapitalpamm.com was only registered on 31 March 2022 with wix.com under an anonymous whois with no actual physical address.
After I challenged them on myfxbook and on trustpilot they immediately registered an idential website - globalcapitalforex.com
9. they do not have an actual email associated with that domain name - such as info (at) globalcapitalpamm (dot) com - but use a generic gmail address
10. The only payments they accept are Crypto Skrill and Neteller. AND you need to pay them upfront! So they can take your money and run!
11. There is no associated physical address with that website.
12. They offer financial services/investments within the EU (I am accessing their website from the EU) and it is illegal to offer financial services in the EU (or North America, UK etc for that matter) without having the relevant licence.

So, after posting similar comments on myfxbook for their system, they just deleted the system and set it up again on myfxbook. I then again posted my comments, only for them to delete the system again (!) and set it up afresh but now they have blocked me from posting on myfxbook. I wonder why...

any thoughts on them would be appreciated!

dear all
So, having been burnt recently by subscribing to a scam system on myfxbook, someone else – also a victim of a fraudulent system on myfxbook - alerted me to this system.
myfxbook.com/members/GlobalCapital
I have contacted Globalcapitalpamm / Globalcapitalforex to get some more information, for example if it was possible to see past trades for a month or to run this on a demo account , but there was no response… I wonder why!

I find this system to be highly suspicious and doubt this is genuine.
There are the following alarm bells if you look at myfxbook page of this system.
1. The actual balance is hidden.
2. The actual trades are hidden.
3. The performance is just too good to be true, nearly 30% per month?!? - if this indeed were possible... why do they even bother selling a system instead of enjoying their multi-million lifestyle??
4. The growth line is so very smooth… in real life that is only possible via for example martingale or grid trading which they say they don’t use,
5. The drawdown is around 6.8%. that would be very unusual, strangely there are no drawdown figures on myfxbook which is suspicious,
6.Their trading system seemed to have changed completely: average holding times first 3 months of 2022 several hours; after that only a few minutes. In 2021 they seemed to essentially trade only one currency pair per month, but a different pair each month: for example February 2021 only EURCAD, March only NZCAD, April and May only EURCAD, June 2021 GBPUSD etc - (they probably made a mistake when making up their data haha) I find that very odd, especially as the performance allegedly is consistently good irrespective of which currency pair was traded in that particular month. I believe that is impossible.
7. They have a profit factor of 16. I think this is impossibly high.
8. Even though they claim to have been „established in 2018“, their website globalcapitalpamm.com was only registered on 31 March 2022 with wix.com under an anonymous whois with no actual physical address.
After I challenged them on myfxbook and on trustpilot they immediately registered an idential website - globalcapitalforex.com
9. they do not have an actual email associated with that domain name - such as info (at) globalcapitalpamm (dot) com - but use a generic gmail address
10. The only payments they accept are Crypto Skrill and Neteller. AND you need to pay them upfront! So they can take your money and run!
11. There is no associated physical address with that website.
12. They offer financial services/investments within the EU (I am accessing their website from the EU) and it is illegal to offer financial services in the EU (or North America, UK etc for that matter) without having the relevant licence.

So, after posting similar comments on myfxbook for their system, they just deleted the system and set it up again on myfxbook. I then again posted my comments, only for them to delete the system again (!) and set it up afresh but now they have blocked me from posting on myfxbook. I wonder why...

any thoughts on them would be appreciated!
Just one basic question, why do you want to try them in the first place?

so... update after looong time.
In the meantime I have had a good and fruitful email exchange with globalcapitalforex.com

The person I had contact with sent me very detailed responses to all of my points made.

for example
- regarding name change: they stopped running a PAMM, hence the name change from globalcapitalpamm to globalcapitalforex was appropriate;
- regarding hidden balances and hidden past trades: he wrote that he has had bad experiences with people actually scamming him/their system, hence these are hidden.
- regarding smooth growth line and low drawdown and very high profit factor: he stated that this is due to them not updating the system every day but only "from time to time";
- regarding my impression that their trading system has changed completely: he explains this by pointing out to - for example - pair correlation in forex;
- regarding change in website name and email account: I think he gave me satisfactory explanations for that;
- regarding upfront payment: he explained the rationale behind this, among others to "force" impatient investors to be a bit patient etc;
- regarding lack of financial licence: he reassured me that they would not take investors from geographical areas where this would be illegal; My comment: for me, the lack of financial licence - not disputed by globalcapitalforex - would be significant shortcoming - (see further below re discussion on axontradingfx)
- regarding my point "phishing link" - I would want to retract this myself as the person who wrote this failed to respond to a further query from me regarding the "phishing link"

So, on reflection I would like to apologise to globalcapitalforex for "shooting from the hip", in itself probably based on a somewhat traumatic experience with another service : axontradingfx - see myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/activtrades-axontradingfxcom-performance/2968923,1 btw, I would very much recommend reading the last post by a Tine_B, very interesting and helpful instructions on how to avoid getting scammed!)
Interestingly enough, axontrading apparently started as a legitimate service, but then ended up scamming people. This was in part due to not having a financial license.

Coming back to globalcapitalforex. I now think that I was wrong in my initial assessment, however I still think that
1. they are probably a high risk service (I guess like probably all forex services) and
2. the lack of financial licence would be a "red flag" (I am aware that probably most of the forex signals have no licence though)

and FxMaster- thanks for your comment, no I am not intending to "try them" for the time being. Perhaps see how their performance pens out over the months to come...

just a little update.... globalcapitalforex now appear to have deleted their system on myfxbook...
the link from their website no longer works.

Attachments

• screenshot_2023-10-07_18-17-16.png
    screenshot_2023-10-07_18-17-16.png
    21 KB · Views: 3
Back