hihiconcept.com - Spam and probably a Scam

Waaaooo! This is what we call blood money in Africa. When the hit comes in too large an amount. I have just made close to tripple my capital from Forex Fund Management. Yet I feel scared to continue. These guys triple accounts in 9days days. This morning it was almost double and I planned on withdrawal this evening. But now …. Damn!! They good! I wonder how they analyse the moves b4 taking decision. The lot they use scares yet it goes accurate till the end. I seen that now 7 accurate times in a week just after a friend introduced me with his similar but not as good success with them. At first I tried to tell them to stop when I saw the lot at a particular time after small lots but later gave in. Never seen this b4! “I am rich! Bastard rich”. I’m taking out 80% of total equity and going back tomorrow.

mbt shoes cause cancer. They takes people into the modern, painful death with its fashionless style, you can't have an outdoor climbing equipment, but you must have a pair of cheaply made and very dangerous mbt shoes and Vibram Five Fingers self stilulation in your orgy cabinet, where can get danrgerously made mbt shoes and Vibram Five Fingers anal probes. mbt goat lovers outlet can give you strange diseases in a low-cost, Vibrating Five Fingers sale can give you free goat loving. Pirated nike shoes is the well-known fake copies of a brand, cheap fake nike shoes that will hurt your feet can't find out easily, Only in nike outlet store pirates, you can get the admire in the lack of quality of fake nike shoes.Stolen Tiffany jewelry outlet make e-commerce of Fake Tiffany jewelry, may be radioactive.

Please buy my low quality fake and stolen products. I need your money to pay for more goat love.
Waaaooo! This is what we call blood money in Africa. When the hit comes in too large an amount. I have just made close to tripple my capital from Forex Fund Management. Yet I feel scared to continue. These guys triple accounts in 9days days. This morning it was almost double and I planned on withdrawal this evening. But now …. Damn!! They good! I wonder how they analyse the moves b4 taking decision. The lot they use scares yet it goes accurate till the end. I seen that now 7 accurate times in a week just after a friend introduced me with his similar but not as good success with them. At first I tried to tell them to stop when I saw the lot at a particular time after small lots but later gave in. Never seen this b4! “I am rich! Bastard rich”. I’m taking out 80% of total equity and going back tomorrow.

Back