hihiconcept.com - Spam and probably a Scam

:D

i hv recently found FPA interesting. nailing broker that steal or equity proffesionally makes me happy. i almost left fx for futures, but since the revolution is on, there s hope. greetings to all FPA team n members. i am back and alive!!
Take a quick look at this guy at Forex Fund Management and watch out for others who front wonderful account statements to entice beginners. I too just came back with a 150% profit on account in 2 weeks. However sometimes i almost chew my intestine for fear of the kind of lots this guy place Forex Fund Management. Also he ask for his 30% every 2 weeks even when you appeal to concluded balances by month end. Well i now got a net of 6300USD on top of my 6k after paying off his 30%.

It sounds very possible. The issue will be if you can get those 25% profits often enough to cover the 25% losses.

Start with a demo account for 2 reasons.

1. To familiarize yourself with the platform. There's no need to waste real money because you pressed the wrong buttons.

2. To get a general idea of what the broker charges in spread and swap fees. Be aware that a real account will probably be different, but at least you'll have some idea before giving the broker any of your money.
just came out of a 2 weeks deal with this fund manager who returned 9k on my 6k Forex Fund Management. His share was 2700USD and i'm not sure if to allow him continue after last withdrawal of profit
Does anyone here know them?

Sunny C. Bidemi

I did check on my other broker's demo account. No such thing happened at that time. Also, next day checked my live account MT4 and there was no large drop????
How can a broker make my "Close Trade" disappear? I have always Right clicked on the trade and Voila, there it is. Every time. That is, on my demo.
The program is on MY computer so how can they change it?
I now think that I get hallucinations. I stopped smoking dope years ago. I saw it drop like in big time and now all is OK after I emailed my contact there.
Mr V? No, never heard of him. Only know Mr T but he only invested in gold. Like in chains and rings and all.
just came out of a 2 weeks deal with this fund manager who returned 9k on my 6k Forex Fund Management. His share was 2700USD and i'm not sure if to allow him continue after last withdrawal of profit

Sunny C. Bidemi

FXDM how did you PM a recruit???

:mad:Johnny2pips, when are you going to get promoted to Pvt. so I can PM you?
:err:
just came out of a 2 weeks deal with this fund manager who returned 9k on my 6k Forex Fund Management. His share was 2700USD and i'm not sure if to allow him continue after last withdrawal of profi. Lot size they use can kill instantly but the trade comnes out very clean and i wonder how they do it. It scares but sweet as they get 100% success in all my trades.

Sunny C. Bidemi

Not only try but also read all positive and negative feedback than make a decision.
Waaaooo! This is what we call blood money in Africa. When the hit comes in too large an amount. I have just made close to tripple my capital from Forex Fund Management. Yet I feel scared to continue. These guys triple accounts in 9days days. This morning it was almost double and I planned on withdrawal this evening. But now …. Damn!! They good! I wonder how they analyse the moves b4 taking decision. The lot they use scares yet it goes accurate till the end. I seen that now 7 accurate times in a week just after a friend introduced me with his similar but not as good success with them. At first I tried to tell them to stop when I saw the lot at a particular time after small lots but later gave in. Never seen this b4! “I am rich! Bastard rich”. I’m taking out 80% of total equity and going back tomorrow.

The reason for joining the FPA is because it seems to be a union of traders against the trading machine.So if it is,i want to take a part in it.I can see also that here we can find many advices how to handle scam situations and avoid bad decisions.Than you people i thx to ink that we can function in a better way unified.Last but not least is the reason for clean profits and fx strategies that really work.
Waaaooo! This is what we call blood money in Africa. When the hit comes in too large an amount. I have just made close to tripple my capital from Forex Fund Management. Yet I feel scared to continue. These guys triple accounts in 9days days. This morning it was almost double and I planned on withdrawal this evening. But now …. Damn!! They good! I wonder how they analyse the moves b4 taking decision. The lot they use scares yet it goes accurate till the end. I seen that now 7 accurate times in a week just after a friend introduced me with his similar but not as good success with them. At first I tried to tell them to stop when I saw the lot at a particular time after small lots but later gave in. Never seen this b4! “I am rich! Bastard rich”. I’m taking out 80% of total equity and going back tomorrow.

Our Account Statements .
Sunny, this is for you. Gee, I hope the above thingy works and all.
These Hihi guys are too good for my liking. Can someone with more experience than me check it out and reply to her.
I got this after emailing them. Their latest results and all.
Thanks

Back