hiroseuk.com Refusal without reason

aimirpa

Recruit
Based on their registration claim of being and FCA regulated broker, I filled the online registration form of Hirose Financial UK Ltd., and also submitted identity documents as per their requirement. But, they did not open my account yet giving the following reason in their email reply:

date: Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 11:47 PM
subject: Hirose Financial UK Account opening team
Dear Sir
Thank you for submitting your online application and the supporting documentation which is much appreciated.
Sadly, we are currently unable to process your application further because of the regulatory restrictions placed upon us. We regret that we will not be able to open an account for you at this time.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Account Opening Team on +44 (0)20 7614 3580 or email info@hiroseuk.com if you have any queries.
Sincerely,
Account Opening Team
Hirose Financial UK Ltd.

27 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2QP

Email: info@hiroseuk.com

Please help / suggest what could be the reason for not registering my account. I sked the same question to them through email and in live chat, but still the same answer 'we are currently unable to process your application further because of the regulatory restrictions placed upon us.'

If there are were any such restrictions, these should have been communicated well before the start of account opening process. Why rejection after receiving documents?

Try Another broker Bro.... there are lots of goods broker in Market :)

I hope that you are not from USA !!!!!!!!

Back