• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HiWayFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I was trading with a lot of brokers, and recently moved to HiWayFx. Amazing service Amazing bonus Unbeatable spreads, as low as 0 pips No Dealing Desk (NDD) execution model. No re-quotes from dealers, no dealer intervention & no execution delays Trading during news allowed Scalping allowed Personalized technical and customer service support Start trading with a minimum deposit of only $20 It is very important for to trade with fast order’s execution, I had opened Standard NDD Account And I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of order’s execution. I trade with this broker within few weeks. I like everything, so far. I feel comfort and confidence with HiWayFx, this company always ready to help you in different situation (closing of the order, bonus conditons or just fast withdrawal). I don't have any problems with trading, even on news.-->

Moderation Team note: This was posted by a highwayfx affiliate.

i am introduction broker of hiwayfx. they not paying our commision and cancel our client profit. then alexey shantalov and omar kutchuk said to me for margin drop.they want our client margin drop. beware with this broker. they never paying your commision or your profit.

User DyasO is indeed an introducing broker of HiWayFX and selected the CPA program .

According to this program Introducing Brokers are entitled to a commission of up to 50% of their referrals' deposits. The terms of the CPA program clearly state that in case referrals create multiple profiles, commission is paid only for the first profile created.

DyasO and his referrals attempted manipulating this offer by creating multiple profiles with different credentials using the same computer. All these profiles deposited similar amounts of money and withdrew all funds as soon as conditions for the payment of commissions were satisfied, clearly showing no interest in trading. In view of this and in accordance to the terms of the CPA program, commissions were paid only for the first profiles created.

HiWayFX withdraws/pays all profits, unless such profits were made fraudulently/ in violation of the terms and conditions agreed by clients.

In case of user DyasO, a number of his referrals utilised a temporary bug on our MT4 trading servers. This bug allowed them to open "buy" positions at "bid" prices and "sell" positions at "ask" prices making them earn the existing spread as soon as trades would be opened. This is clearly visible in server logs. Once the bug was identified and fixed, profits generated with the use of this bug were removed. After this fix, clients were able to continue trading or withdraw their balances without restrictions.

The above matter wes explained to user DyasO and his referrals in detail.

We have all relevant evidence to support the above information.

13901804_1210004509030087_2101900825_o.png.jpeg
13901690_1210003989030139_696380470_o.png.jpeg
13844273_1210004095696795_1683105925_o.png.jpeg
IMG_20160806_024743.jpg
hiwayfx : this big scam company + with big fake bonce + scam And director of the robbers accounts
story with me shortly this give me bonce on my money if i lose no problem but after i trade with great profit over than ( 14000 usd ) and ask about withdrawal they do cancel my profit and cancel withdrawal - and director of the robbers dominique : tell me i will do withdrawal but wait 2 day and 3 day and 4 day after that tell me he left company .... he help all client in one thing how to lose money and robber it
13902202_1210003275696877_1887639030_o.png.jpeg
13898300_1210004445696760_1372859370_o.png.jpeg

Back