1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HiWayFX.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. lordoftruth

lordoftruth Private, 1st Class

I was trading with a lot of brokers, and recently moved to HiWayFx. Amazing service Amazing bonus Unbeatable spreads, as low as 0 pips No Dealing Desk (NDD) execution model. No re-quotes from dealers, no dealer intervention & no execution delays Trading during news allowed Scalping allowed Personalized technical and customer service support Start trading with a minimum deposit of only $20 It is very important for to trade with fast order’s execution, I had opened Standard NDD Account And I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of order’s execution. I trade with this broker within few weeks. I like everything, so far. I feel comfort and confidence with HiWayFx, this company always ready to help you in different situation (closing of the order, bonus conditons or just fast withdrawal). I don't have any problems with trading, even on news.-->

Moderation Team note: This was posted by a highwayfx affiliate.

3. DyasO

DyasO Recruit

i am introduction broker of hiwayfx. they not paying our commision and cancel our client profit. then alexey shantalov and omar kutchuk said to me for margin drop.they want our client margin drop. beware with this broker. they never paying your commision or your profit.

4. HiWayFX

HiWayFX Company Representative

User DyasO is indeed an introducing broker of HiWayFX and selected the CPA program .

According to this program Introducing Brokers are entitled to a commission of up to 50% of their referrals' deposits. The terms of the CPA program clearly state that in case referrals create multiple profiles, commission is paid only for the first profile created.

DyasO and his referrals attempted manipulating this offer by creating multiple profiles with different credentials using the same computer. All these profiles deposited similar amounts of money and withdrew all funds as soon as conditions for the payment of commissions were satisfied, clearly showing no interest in trading. In view of this and in accordance to the terms of the CPA program, commissions were paid only for the first profiles created.

HiWayFX withdraws/pays all profits, unless such profits were made fraudulently/ in violation of the terms and conditions agreed by clients.

In case of user DyasO, a number of his referrals utilised a temporary bug on our MT4 trading servers. This bug allowed them to open "buy" positions at "bid" prices and "sell" positions at "ask" prices making them earn the existing spread as soon as trades would be opened. This is clearly visible in server logs. Once the bug was identified and fixed, profits generated with the use of this bug were removed. After this fix, clients were able to continue trading or withdraw their balances without restrictions.

The above matter wes explained to user DyasO and his referrals in detail.

We have all relevant evidence to support the above information.

5. amira2020

amira2020 Recruit

13901804_1210004509030087_2101900825_o.png. 13901690_1210003989030139_696380470_o.png. 13844273_1210004095696795_1683105925_o.png. IMG_20160806_024743. hiwayfx : this big scam company + with big fake bonce + scam And director of the robbers accounts
    story with me shortly this give me bonce on my money if i lose no problem but after i trade with great profit over than ( 14000 usd ) and ask about withdrawal they do cancel my profit and cancel withdrawal - and director of the robbers dominique : tell me i will do withdrawal but wait 2 day and 3 day and 4 day after that tell me he left company .... he help all client in one thing how to lose money and robber it 13902202_1210003275696877_1887639030_o.png. 13898300_1210004445696760_1372859370_o.png.

6. Aximus

Aximus Recruit

I have been scammed by the same guy called Dominique Nicola, and am suing the company now.

: hiwayfx