Romance Scam HKEXPro Scam (www.hkexpro.xyz)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
I’m the 360 one who talked to Annie the scammer she spent months on me
I know that you had a chat with her she told you my number if I was a scammer would I have given out my business number ? To the ones I thought I was helping ?? I lost and my ex wife lost 7000

I know that you had a chat with her she told you my number if I was a scammer would I have given out my business number ? To the ones I thought I was helping ?? I lost and my ex wife lost 7000
Call me or text me please remove my number at least check it out before you put me in the same boat as these triad

I was taken and my wife by a girl named Annie she promised to live together it was on the of planning on her part lots of pictures and lots of attention
Hkex we contacted thetly said it's a scam
This was after we tried to withdraw
There is little to nothing on Google
This should be posted on tic too and face book I'm going to I sunset others spread the word
Hey, You tried to withdraw all or part of it?

(Some part is me ranting cause it's not easy posting something like this. Also, excuse some grammar errors haha)
I REPEAT DON'T EVER GIVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER, WIRE MONEY OR TRUST ANYONE ONLINE BEFORE DOING INTENSIVE RESEARCH. DON'T INVEST INTO ANYTHING BEFORE YOU DO LOTS OF RESEARCH. IF A PERSON COMES UP TO YOU WITH AN OFFER EVEN IN REAL LIFE GET AWAY FROM THEM. MEANING BE SKEPTICAL!!! THIS APP IS A SCAM!!! HKEXPRO.XYZ IS A SCAM
HKEXPRO.XYZ IS A SCAM
HKEXPRO.XYZ IS A SCAM
HKEXPRO.XYZ IS A SCAM
HKEXPRO.XYZ IS A SCAM
HKEXPRO.XYZ IS A SCAM
HKEXPRO.XYZ IS A SCAM
HKEXPRO.XYZ IS A SCAM
HKEXPRO.XYZ IS A SCAM
HKEXPRO.XYZ IS A SCAM
HKEXPRO.XYZ IS A SCAM
IF YOU DO GET WITHDRAWALS ITS TO TRICK YOU TO GODDAMMIT TRICK YOU THAT ITS REAL. I REPEAT DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE, ANY ONLINE PERSON YOU MEET ON DATING, ETC. I truly don't wish this upon anyone. Thus, I'm taking the time to write this post.
Mine is a different scenario I didn't use a dating app it was through a person (acquaintance) that I met online who was blinded by the scammer/catfisher. If I didn't trust my gut feeling, asked my long time friend, and did my own research, had I continued listening to the acquaintance then the situation would become way worse.
HE STILL BELIEVED IT WAS LEGITIMATE EVEN WHEN I SAID IT ISN'T BY SENDING ME PICTURES OF THR CATFISHER. OH DEAR LOL MEN SO THIRSTY!!! He met a Chinese girl through a dating app LETS CALL HER LINGLING. He said that LINGLING convinced him and it took him 4 months to download the app to invest. He is so blind sided by the lust of the scammer LINHLING that "she" stood up on him 6 times. He still believed she's interested. Never talk on the phone or video chatted. I only talked to the former acquaintance few times over the phone. I trusted him with the app when downloading to invest, but I was too trusting not very skeptical enough to do an intense research. HE SENT ME THE SCAMMER PHONE NUMBER. I thought she was a real person. Seriously? My God what was I thinking.. Don't trust anyone 100% don't be like me. DONT BE SO TRUSTING LIKE THAT! I LEARNED A HUGE BIG FAT PIGGY BANK LESSON.. The scammer tried to "befriend me" saying oh I'm making over 10k etc and if you deposit 10k you'll be earning a lot too....... I was so trusting and didn't do a thorough phone check. I had my suspicion but didn't trust it..... I thought of doing reverse psychology by saying I'll get 8 more people to join and acting non chalent with their customer service when they asked for What TAXES lmao I'm like just so done...
If you find out it's a scam including others wait.. PLAN THINGS WAIT IT OUT a tad bit. CAUSE THEY CAN POTENTIALLY SUSPECT EVERYONE KNOWS IF ALL WITHDRAW SAME TIME. ESPECIALLY OVER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. GOTTA ACT NORMAL LIKE YOU DONT KNOW. YES, ITS BEST to WITHDRAW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. DO IT WHERE IT DOESNT SEEM SUSPICIOUS.. SMALL AMOUNTS USUALLY BETTER AT MULTIPLE different TIMES OR UNDER 10K. JUST FROM WHAT I THINK FROM MY EXPERIENCE. USE YOU OWN JUDGEMENT TO DISCERN DEPENDING ON CIRCUMSTANCES.
Don't be super down that IF you GONE through this type of scam because it's really well planned, strategic, sophisticated, lots of human psychology, technical, using greed and power. Additionally, I trusted this random acquaintance online, but he trusted the scammer a lot that he fell for her. Thats why I say that they're really good with human psychology through multiple practices. It took me a month to full realized it's fake and a scam. HE DIDN'T REALIZE DURING THOSE COUPLE 4 MONTHS. Yes Google isn't always 100% reliable lol
Any who, when I told my friend to try it out he said look I don't want you to fall for a scam. He sent me this website Forex Peace Army. I still didn't believe it was a scammed because I was CONFUSED. HUH? I was able to withdraw.... NOPE it's a TRICK!!! I told my friend that I was able to withdraw then he had a bit of change of mind WHEN HE WAS THE ONE THAT SENT ME THIS WEBSITE SAYING HKEXPRO.XYZ IS A SCAM.
These Mafia groups etc with other "workers" who they brainwash AND punish their workers if they don't "slaughter a pig" . I told the former acquaintance THE APP FEELS SUSPICIOUS SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT. I TOOK THE DAY OFF IGNORING HIM TO THINK FOR MYSELF. IF I DIDN'T HE WOULD HAVE TOLD MORE PEOPLE AND WE INCLUDING OTHER WOULDN'T KNOW. AND HE FINALLY REALIZED ITS A SCAM by putting my foot down.
HE TOLD LOTS OF PEOPLE. I had to asked the real HKEX AND NON EMERGENCY POLICE DEPARTMENT. WHEN IN DOUBT CALL THE NONEMERGENCY POLICE DEPARTMENT. THEY SHOULD BE THERE 24 HOURS IN THE U.S. Money comes and goes. It's sad to lose a lot.
What made me UPSET THE MOST WAS WHEN I WAS HONEST SENT THE FORMER ACQUAINTANCE SUSPECTING HIM AND THE FREAKIN SCAMMER NUMBER TO VERIFY WITH ANOTHER PERSON. HE VILLIANIZE ME SAYING I SHOULD TAKE IT DOWN. I SAID ITS NOT A PUBLIC POST ITS PRIVATE. HE STILL HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY HE DISLIKED still though understandable THAT I SENT HIS NUMBER TO VERIFY. MY GOODNESS, I DID A HUGE FAVOR WITH THIS PERSON BY WAKING HIM UP SAYING ITS A SCAM. NOT A BAD PERSON, JUST NOT GOOD TO BE IN MY LIFE.
Of Course, I had to be suspicious and question everything. Yes if you're trying to help but the information you give, product or service is not genuine then don't guilt trip the other person when they did you HUGE FAVOR by telling the truth. Don't expect honesty from cheap people.
End of the story I left the Fake Catfisher, LINGLING, Former acquaintance let's call Him BOD , THE SUSPICOUS APP HKEXPRO.XYZ, and Chinese Triad Ganster disguised as professional CUSTOMER SERVICE Contact out of my LIFE. I lost $1730 from the FAKE HKEXPRO.XYZ APP INCLUDING UNREASONABLE WITHDRAWALS FEES. Felt bad I introduced 1 friend thank God and not a lot people.
I'm grateful I trusted my gut feeling And have Android Galaxy PHONE for warning me. APPLE SAW THE APP, HKEXPRO.XYZ AS A TEST DRIVE NOT SUSPICIOUS.

I warn you take my experience tell others about this scam. LEARN FROM ME I BEEN SCAMMED 3 TIMES. EVEN HUGE INSITUTION AT SCHOOLS CAN BE SCAM TOO LMAO. SCAMMERS, BAD PEOPLE COME IN EVERY SIZE, RACE, COLOR, AGE,GENDER ETC. DONT BE NICE BE ASSERTIVE. EXERCISE CAUTION. THOSE LESSONS REALLY AFFECT THE VICTIM CONSCIOUSNESS, SELF ESTEEM, TRUST IN SOCIETY, TRUST IN LAW ENFORCEMENT, AND JUSTICE. Reach out to talk about it from a trusted advisor ..Don't EXPECT JUSTICE FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT TO BE HONEST. Lots of cases I know. But it does take awhile. Who knows they can be working with criminals too. DON'T be embarrassed were human to make mistakes. Its not very well known ABOUT CHINA PIGGY BANK (Pig Butchering) SCANDAL ESPECIALLY Western Countries. SPREAD THE WORD. .... ..
IMPORTANT LESSONS BELOW:
1.) If it's too good to be true then it is
2.) Nothing is free
3.) Trust Noone (in other words) Trust but verify
4.) Trust your gut feeling
5.) Ask friends and family to make sure if it's the right decision
6.) Don't waste time on people who try to guilt trip you, take more than give and use your vulnerability.
7 ) Be very very cautious
8.) Life isn't always fair
9.) Walk away from dishonest people
10.) Be grateful for what you have :)
This is a YouTube who experienced a similar case.

Chinese Mafia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Triad (organized crime) - Wikipedia
Reddit Chinese Pig Butchering
https://www.reddit.com › njimju
Pig-Butchering Scam / Sha Zhu Pan -- photos of training manuals - Reddit
Police Warning Pig Butchering
https://news.rthk.hk › component
Web results
Police warn of 'killing pigs plate' scam - RTHK News
SCAM, SUSPiCIOUS, UNETHICAL, FAKERS, SARCASTIC HKEXPRO.XYZ
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ALERT ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ REAL HKEX
https://www.hkex.com.hk › Exchange
Web results
Alert - HKEX
Companies Affected by the SCAMMERS....
THERE CONTACT INFORMATION TO INFORM THEM. IF THEY WORK TOGETHER OR KNOW MORE IN DEPTH THEY CAN WORK TOGETHER AS A COLLECTIVE. INCLUDING THE VICTIMS AFFECTED........
1.) UK Investment Group CO. LTD,
2 ) IDG International Data Group (508) 872-0080
Cooperation@idgcapital.com
3.) Accel Partners
(650) 614-4800 --- (415) 293 -1100 --- 44(0)207170100 Samm@accel.com
4.) General Atlantic
5.) HKEX ( THE REAL ONE) info@hkex.com.hk

Attachments

• IMG-20210825-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210825-WA0001.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG-20210817-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20210817-WA0017.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG-20210817-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20210817-WA0007.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG-20210816-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210816-WA0000.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG-20210818-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20210818-WA0002.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20210917-085154.jpg
    Screenshot_20210917-085154.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20210913-170114_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210913-170114_WhatsApp.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20210908-232830_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-232830_Samsung Internet.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 49
HKEXpro, not to be confused with the real HKEX, lures investors from dating sites to WhatsApp and then asks individuals to download an app for trading. Once an investment is made, victims are asked to pay taxes to make withdraws but upon doing so there are more excuses of why a withdraw is not possible. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company or you will lose every dollar you give to them.

HKEXpro,不要与真正的港交所混淆,从约会网站吸引投资者到 WhatsApp,然后要求个人下载应用程序进行交易。一旦进行了投资,受害者被要求缴纳税款以进行提款,但这样做后,有更多理由说明为什么不可能提款。这是一个警告,不要与这家公司做任何生意,否则你会失去你给他们的每一美元。

View attachment 68473

Website IP
104.21.1.120 (104.21.1.120)
172.67.129.52 (172.67.129.52)

View attachment 68474

View attachment 68475
Hi What’s the real HKEX app or page please ?
That’s confused to find out real or scam I’m using
Thanks

吨oday i want withdrawal some money. They ask me to invest 5000$ more I refuse. So they block me. I lost 11500$

Back