Romance Scam HKEXPro Scam (www.hkexpro.xyz)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
As soon as I tried to withdraw, they said I needed to pay tax first… this I refused to do. Now the app crashed, and cannot seem to be reinstalled…
Yes, that happened to many people. It’s a scam. Do not pay any taxes. Happened to me too. I was not able to withdraw and was asked to pay 2k in taxes.

Interesting. One of the banks I used to send cash to coinbase, closed my account because they didn’t want any association with crypto of any kind.
But any bank which honors a wire to coinbase has fulfilled their obligations, because I successfully purchased ETH. Is this correct? How can a small bank follow the subsequent transaction to a third party trading app? Sorry, I just don’t understand,, hence how i was duped,
Please file an IC3 report online with the FBI.

She is the one introduced me HKEX , she said she knew this investment from her uncle was attended a meeting in IDG Capital before. After that she told me she joined this and earned a lot of money , ask me to join so I can earn extra money . Until now I only know i was scammed .

Recently I also found out she was sharing another platform, I checked it , it’s totally the same with the HKEX, so I was curious why she shared another platform instead of HKEX, so I messaged her , but she just told me this AAX is development of her friend, it’s for US citizen. So now I know it’s another scam, because they want to change another new name to find another batch of victim again . U can see the details from this two apps it’s totally the same .View attachment 70008
Same thing here in the US, a girl name ANNA, got into AAXPro because of her uncle, convinced me to sign up. They accused us of signing up accounts in Nigeria, we dont know anyone in Nigeria, they did an investigation and said that in order to continue with AAX Pro we needed to make an additional deposit to continue to use it. *.02 of our current balance..Dont fall for this scam..

是的,這是詐騙網站,請不要被騙子騙了。HKEX曾經是Ether Pro,他們用流行的名字來迷惑人,他們只是想從你那裡偷錢。遠離騙子。以下是詐騙網站
hkexpr.xyz
etherpro.top/#/

如果您被同一網站騙過,請與我聯繫。
如果您是技術專家,知道如何跟踪上述騙子的網站,請與我聯繫。

非常感謝!
ㄨ我也是 怎麼辦拿的回來嗎

是的,這是詐騙網站,請不要被騙子騙了。HKEX曾經是Ether Pro,他們用流行的名字來迷惑人,他們只是想從你那裡偷錢。遠離騙子。以下是詐騙網站
hkexpr.xyz
etherpro.top/#/

如果您被同一網站騙過,請與我聯繫。
如果您是技術專家,知道如何跟踪上述騙子的網站,請與我聯繫。