HKGENESISGROUP, MFIP Genesis Group is a SCAM!!!

TomScheers

Recruit

I lost 22K, whitdrawal NOT possible, they claim to be NFA regulated even on the website but they are not! NFA emailed me about it.
Our Accounts are deleted and whitdrawals are rejected. Profitable business model! Don't you think?
A Lady who calls herself “Sammie Masato” contacted me trough a dating website and soon she talked about Forex trading and it was a nice income for her.
She contacts trough Whatsapp also her broker (Who is her boyfriend I think) calls himself Fernando and Dennis who I believe is the same person as Fernando
heis the analyst who send information.
They mainpulate charts by creating spikes not seen on other charts, use different prices, change stoplosses what resulted in a 41K loss.
Now when I asked for a whitdrawal they blocked all the accounts also from my dad.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If people know how to get some funds back please let me know.
+32498222222 whatsapp Thomas. I can provide proof of everything, I also posted pictures from the girl.
From the manipulated charts, I have conversations on whatsapp, false claims on their website.
NFA email that say they are not regulated at all.

Sammie Masato (this is the name she uses) internet numbers she uses: +1 (831) 322-4009 and also +1 (407) 534-7621
She said to live in Michigan but it could be Hong Kong also or other places.
She also sended me a fake Driver license (after I invested already.)

“Fernando” he use this phone number +1 (318) 233-3000 (he play's the broker)
“Dennis” he use this phone number +44 7520 645171 (the analyst)
After a deep search when it was to late already I saw they use a cheap website change every 6 months.
So they scam people by letting them invest in a trading account. Make them believe to invest more to do bigger trades.
When the account has 100K in the account can get a private analyst. Offcours you win all the time it's all monopoly money
They are not investing 1$ in Forex orders. The girls wins also and she CAN DO whitdrawals take the money out or transfer to other account
and this is how it is done. When the victim wants a whitdrawal KYC is not good, Loose everything with a big trade, block all the accounts
Prevent to login, or delete everything and for them it's over.

All help and tips are welcome thank you.
If people know how to get some or all funds back please let me know.
+32498222222 whatsapp Thomas. 2ec88060-c7f6-4101-83a7-fe0cd961f656.jpg7ca2a9c4-2bad-418f-bec4-a6af4401b99b.jpgSammie Michigan.jpgDriver license Sammie.jpg-41K.jpgFalse claims NFA proof email.jpgXBRUSD not even close to real chart and loss -41760$.jpg

I lost 22K, whitdrawal NOT possible, they claim to be NFA regulated even on the website but they are not! NFA emailed me about it.
Our Accounts are deleted and whitdrawals are rejected. Profitable business model! Don't you think?
A Lady who calls herself “Sammie Masato” contacted me trough a dating website and soon she talked about Forex trading and it was a nice income for her.
She contacts trough Whatsapp also her broker (Who is her boyfriend I think) calls himself Fernando and Dennis who I believe is the same person as Fernando
They mainpulate charts by creating spikes not seen on other charts, use different prices, change stoplosses what resulted in a 41K loss.
Now when I asked for a whitdrawal they blocked all the accounts also from my dad.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+32498222222 whatsapp Thomas. I can provide proof of everything, I also posted pictures from the girl.
From the manipulated charts, I have conversations on whatsapp, false claims on their website.

Sammie Masato (this is the name she uses) internet numbers she uses: +1 (831) 322-4009 and also +1 (407) 534-7621

After a deep search when it was to late already I saw they use a cheap website change every 6 months.
So they scam people by letting them invest in a trading account. Make them believe to invest more to do bigger trades.
When the account has 100K in the account can get a private analyst. Offcours you win all the time it's all monopoly money
They are not investing 1$ in Forex orders. The girls wins also and she CAN DO whitdrawals take the money out or transfer to other account
and this is how it is done. When the victim wants a whitdrawal KYC is not good, Loose everything with a big trade, block all the accounts

+32498222222 whatsapp Thomas. View attachment 67793View attachment 67794View attachment 67795View attachment 67796View attachment 67797View attachment 67798View attachment 67799
This is the latest scam going on around the world, how do you fall into this trap with such a huge income?

+32498222222 whatsapp Thomas. View attachment 67793View attachment 67794View attachment 67795View attachment 67796View attachment 67797View attachment 67798View attachment 67799
I believe is quite dangerous to expose your WhatsApp like this. There will be a lot of recovery room scams coming to you, promising that they can help.
It is frustrated but the only thing we all victims can do is to report them to authorities. This type of scams is getting bigger and bigger each day.
What kind of trading platform they told you to use? because most of the victims here either traded with MT4 or MT5 which I believe they should be hold accountable on all these un going scam activities that’s going on lately.

Is the company below the same one that you lost your funds to? MFIP formerly conducted business as 365 Global Markets and was a known scammer (aka FXGM). Separately please see the threads on Kill Pig Plate (the scam you fell prey to) and if you used MetaQuotes they are also liable for your loss.

1628653235951.png

1628653393129.png

1628654350282.png
1628654374184.png
1628654394028.png
1628654414529.png

1628654449500.png

Last edited:
I believe is quite dangerous to expose your WhatsApp like this. There will be a lot of recovery room scams coming to you, promising that they can help.
It is frustrated but the only thing we all victims can do is to report them to authorities. This type of scams is getting bigger and bigger each day.
What kind of trading platform they told you to use? because most of the victims here either traded with MT4 or MT5 which I believe they should be hold accountable on all these un going scam activities that’s going on lately.
MT4 what I needed to download from their website. This is why they can see and do everything they want.

Is the company below the same one that you lost your funds to? MFIP formerly conducted business as 365 Global Markets and was a known scammer (aka FXGM). Separately please see the threads on Kill Pig Plate (the scam you fell prey to) and if you used MetaQuotes they are also liable for your loss.

View attachment 67816

View attachment 67817

View attachment 67818
View attachment 67819
View attachment 67820
View attachment 67821

View attachment 67822

It looks to me like the same company yes

MT4 from their website

It looks to me like the same company yes
Have you filed a complaint with the Securities Commission in the country where you live? Also you can see above that both France and Germany already flagged 365 Markets so you can also file a complaint with the UK FCA.

Have you filed a complaint with the Securities Commission in the country where you live? Also you can see above that both France and Germany already flagged 365 Markets so you can also file a complaint with the UK FCA.
Thanks for the help I will do this.

Thanks for the help I will do this.
Depending on when you wired funds, you can try to initiate a charge back with your bank. At minimum, you should alert your bank that this is a fraudulent account and ask if there is any possibility of a charge back. Separately, what country did you wire funds to? Can you post the full bank name, beneficiary, account number, address, etc. of where you wired the funds (i.e. not your info, the scammers info).

You will likely start to get contacted by companies who claim they can get your money back. A majority of the time these are fake companies ran by scammers so do not fall into another trap. They are known as recovery rooms or charge back companies but almost all of them are fraudulent.

Last edited:
Back