HKGENESISGROUP, MFIP Genesis Group is a SCAM!!!

Your scammers bought a white label license to use MetaTrader from UOSHENG International. This means that UOSHENG sold them the license under their agreement with MetaTrader (MetaQuotes). UOSHENG is not authorized by the NFA therefore if you traded on US based markets, you can also report UOSHENG World Limited to both the US NFA and US CFTC (complaint forms available online). Given UOSHENG is not licensed or regulated, they violated the license agreement with MetaQuotes and this directly shows blatant disregard by MetaQuotes for oversight and supervision for whom they sell licenses directly and indirectly to. How can an unregulated broker get a license to use Meta Trader and then sell white label licenses to other non-regulated brokers? MetaQutoes makes hundreds of millions a year from scammers which is why they turn a blind eye. They no longer even list a way for victims to contact them for help and if you are successful in contacting them, they will tell you to contact UOSHENG which is also part of the scam (what a racket).

MetaQuotes charges all white labels a fee upfront for the white label license, on-going monthly fees for the license and on-going monthly maintenance and support fees. MetaQuotes also allows these scammers to rent virtual server space directly on Meta Trader to host the scam broker accounts.

1628709620384.png

1628709659039.png
1628709829999.png

Depending on when you wired funds, you can try to initiate a charge back with your bank. At minimum, you should alert your bank that this is a fraudulent account and ask if there is any possibility of a charge back. Separately, what country did you wire funds to? Can you post the full bank name, beneficiary, account number, address, etc. of where you wired the funds (i.e. not your info, the scammers info).

You will likely start to get contacted by companies who claim they can get your money back. A majority of the time these are fake companies ran by scammers so do not fall into another trap. They are know as recovery rooms or charge back companies but almost all of them are fraudulent.
Yes I did this already but the bank say it's not pissible to do a charge back. When I had paid with credit card it was different. I have been contacted by those people yes prices vary from 1000 to 2000$. For people who want to contact me in the future to provide this service. There is no more money! If the money come back there is funds in the account what can be claimed I only want my investment back. The rest of the money can be yours. So please not "help" me and ask for deposit of 1000-2000$ to open the case. All the other people thanks for thinking with me. And if you are scammed 2 by the people i talked about please let me know.

Your scammers bought a white label license to use MetaTrader from UOSHENG International. This means that UOSHENG sold them the license under their agreement with MetaTrader (MetaQuotes). UOSHENG is not authorized by the NFA therefore if you traded on US based markets, you can also report UOSHENG World Limited to both the US NFA and US CFTC (complaint forms available online). Given UOSHENG is not licensed or regulated, they violated the license agreement with MetaQuotes and this directly shows blatant disregard by MetaQuotes for oversight and supervision for whom they sell licenses directly and indirectly to. How can an unregulated broker get a license to use Meta Trader and then sell white label licenses to other non-regulated brokers? MetaQutoes makes hundreds of millions a year from scammers which is why they turn a blind eye. They no longer even list a way for victims to contact them for help and if you are successful in contacting them, they will tell you to contact UOSHENG which is also part of the scam (what a racket).

MetaQuotes charges all white labels a fee upfront for the white label license, on-going monthly fees for the license and on-going monthly maintenance and support fees. MetaQuotes also allows these scammers to rent virtual server space directly on Meta Trader to host the scam broker accounts.

View attachment 67846

View attachment 67847
View attachment 67848
This is useful information Thanks a lot!!!!

View attachment 67846

View attachment 67847
View attachment 67848
Thanks this is very good information!!! thank you

Hi I've had a woman contact me via a dating website goes by the name Hayami Chiabana trying to get me to trade I know it is a scam I have had 3 other women contact me as well trying to do the same thing I never invested any money I just lead them along as I researched the company's first @TomScheers they are using your name as there broker name now broker number is +1 (718) 532-4427 Hayami's number is +! (313) 725-4117 She says she is Japanese but moved to the UAS when she was little to live with her aunt.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 22.53.24.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 22.53.24.jpeg
    185.7 KB · Views: 5
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 15.43.33.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 15.43.33.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 5
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-08-23 at 18.51.25.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-23 at 18.51.25.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 5
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-09-02 at 19.02.24.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-02 at 19.02.24.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 5
I've just logged in on my phone to post more images. That 2 of the over women who have contacted me top goes by the name Nicole the bottom by Li

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210903_230631_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210903_230631_com.whatsapp.jpg
    528.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20210903_233221.jpg
    Screenshot_20210903_233221.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 8
Hi I've had a woman contact me via a dating website goes by the name Hayami Chiabana trying to get me to trade I know it is a scam I have had 3 other women contact me as well trying to do the same thing I never invested any money I just lead them along as I researched the company's first @TomScheers they are using your name as there broker name now broker number is +1 (718) 532-4427 Hayami's number is +! (313) 725-4117 She says she is Japanese but moved to the UAS when she was little to live with her aunt.
Thank you @CrazyReaper

@TomScheers - please see the message above

Back