hkgoldencrown/ sunrocindustrial

Heikyeighty2

Recruit
Lady trying to lure people by dating app. Pushing to trade bitcoin via sunrocindustrial. Quite skilled and patient on trying..

20190710_163019.jpg

Yes... there is somewhere thread about this, ill try to find it. She's very interested about your earnings and how much you could put.

Here's what I was looking for, scroll down for the comments

forexbrokerz.com/brokers/golden-day-profit-kamyip-review

Yep, this scam is pretty great. They play the reeeaallly long game, pretending to be a real person for weeks sometimes before mentioning they make 200k a day or whatever trading either bitcoin or usd. The first time I encountered it I was actually surprised because they spend so much time being normal first. I’m a trader already so I wasn’t even close to falling for it, but someone with less experience could very easily be sucked in I reckon.

I know it’s sad, but it’s become a bit of a hobby to start talking to multiples of these scammers now and wait for them to reveal their hand and then string them along for a while and see what they do. You can always pick them on dating profiles: Hong Kong, pictures will always be professional shots, or selfies in the front seat of a car for some reason.

Please don’t fall for it, but please do waste their time (and occasionally infuriate them) by asking dumb questions etc. The more they talk to you, the less they are feeding little Johnny out of his life savings.

I fell for this and I started to investigate. I collected some interesting details, including real names of the individuals involved. If anybody wants to join forces, please contact me.

I fell for this and I started to investigate. I collected some interesting details, including real names of the individuals involved. If anybody wants to join forces, please contact me.
I have some photos from whatsapp that she sent. Face also, but it's possible that it's not her..

Back