hkgoldencrown/ sunrocindustrial

hello,
that sounds exactly as my case.. :D
she owns Lambo, clothing company and earning daily 8k - 200k usd on bitcoin. :))

bad part on this is that she does not want to send nudes.. :D
Do not add messages into old thread. If you have a problem with brokers then open your own new thread in scam folder.

I have some photos from whatsapp that she sent. Face also, but it's possible that it's not her..
I'm working right now with one of them (or maybe her...). She called herself Angela and I met in Facebook, on a common friend list. This thread is taking now roughly a year and she pushed me to open an account at hkgoldencrown broker, at the beginning I was working on a demo account (september 19) then when I saw I was profiting 95K USD in three weeks I wanted to study the way it was working. Clearly it was a scam. Anyway I was playing like a dumb for long long time until now she wanted to share her account at sunrocindustrial. I mean she gave me user and pwd of her live account....... dunno why.... Anyway, she is very patient.....

Chinese patience!
They are well organized, very clever and very patient.
She simply gave you her info in order to make you feel you can trust her.
Did she mention the name of her 'analyst' or her 'account manager'?
Did you compare with the pics in the other thread here "Please help! Am I being Scammed (gomltd.com)?"
You might gain additional time by telling her ' that you are hesitating a little bit to invest' because the broker doesn't seem to be regulated and whether she can provide a regulatory certificate...

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Mine calls herself Zhou, number +85363374728
Funny, after i told her i will not place any money she tryed to force me but i was steady strong and then she replied in chinese; she thanks me and will be there for helping me if i want. Nothing heard from her since then.

Back