hkgoldencrown/ sunrocindustrial

I know a guy via a dating apps... he psyco me buying bitcoin and he keep asking me to go for demo... after he gave me the company name i googled and encounter this forum.... now then i realised is a scam... what shld i do next?

I know a guy via a dating apps... he psyco me buying bitcoin and he keep asking me to go for demo... after he gave me the company name i googled and encounter this forum.... now then i realised is a scam... what shld i do next?

Code:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/useful-links-where-to-report-investment-fraud.65468/

Yep, this scam is pretty great. They play the reeeaallly long game, pretending to be a real person for weeks sometimes before mentioning they make 200k a day or whatever trading either bitcoin or usd. The first time I encountered it I was actually surprised because they spend so much time being normal first. I’m a trader already so I wasn’t even close to falling for it, but someone with less experience could very easily be sucked in I reckon.

I know it’s sad, but it’s become a bit of a hobby to start talking to multiples of these scammers now and wait for them to reveal their hand and then string them along for a while and see what they do. You can always pick them on dating profiles: Hong Kong, pictures will always be professional shots, or selfies in the front seat of a car for some reason.

Please don’t fall for it, but please do waste their time (and occasionally infuriate them) by asking dumb questions etc. The more they talk to you, the less they are feeding little Johnny out of his life savings.
Hi.
Today I got a message from a girl named nana from ablo app. She told me that she is from China and she told me that she is running 2 clothing businesses in China and she also do the bitcoin trading sometimes. She told me to open a demo account of sunrocindustrial. I did the same as she said and she takes me to trade on bitcoin and I did the same as she said and I got profit of $3600 in demo account and she told me to open a real account.
Now I am thinking about whether it's a scam or not. How can she lure my money if I opened a real account?
Please give me some suggestions on this.
Am attaching the screenshots below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-17-19-25-55-597_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-17-19-25-55-597_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2020-06-17-19-30-06-300_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-17-19-30-06-300_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 17
Hi.
Today I got a message from a girl named nana from ablo app. She told me that she is from China and she told me that she is running 2 clothing businesses in China and she also do the bitcoin trading sometimes. She told me to open a demo account of sunrocindustrial. I did the same as she said and she takes me to trade on bitcoin and I did the same as she said and I got profit of $3600 in demo account and she told me to open a real account.
Now I am thinking about whether it's a scam or not. How can she lure my money if I opened a real account?
STAY AWAY FROM HER AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN :)

Hi.
Which trading platform is it? Or which company?

Which trading platform is it? Or which company?
All of these are simply the scams to trick the people in the name of bitcoin trading. It is important that you should not fall for a scam, hearing any offer that sounds to be very pleasing. Instead, be active enough to do your research before you trust something bringing such offers.

Back