• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HKJSSHENGFX - Legit or not thoughts about?!

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks for sharing, HerodPK. What kind of withdrawal type did you chose? Wire transfer or Cryptocurrency? I also tried to do little test withdrawals. Wire transfers always "failed". All went back to the account. Only crypto withdrawals succeeded. Now I'm trying to withdraw a larger amount. I already lost a lot. It's exactly as you guys describe it. They build up trust by creating many small to medium sized profits and then the big bang. All gone.
i did a wire transfer what look lik workd, withrowed 1 time 500USD so i thought no problem, then i said it too sahdy try to withrowed all and money is gone, 10k goes to nowhere... and now the refuse to giving out the transaction details.....

i did a wire transfer what look lik workd, withrowed 1 time 500USD so i thought no problem, then i said it too sahdy try to withrowed all and money is gone, 10k goes to nowhere... and now the refuse to giving out the transaction details.....
Really feel for you buddy. I managed to withdraw $2500 wire transfer and it came through so was very fortunate to at least get my deposit back. I ended up leaving in $150 which has now increased to $749. I’m now just playing with them and keeping contact with the girl to see how far I can get and try and withdraw (doubt it very much it will now come through). She’s been asking me to deposit more as I can earn for a long period of time (I can only Covid19 excuse for so long to buy time) will see how things go but for I am not looking to invest again and if I can build in the $749 left will try a withdraw and see what happens....

Hello fellow traders!
Im real new to this thing. Start doing trading about 3 month now. All thx to a too suspicius story. I would like to ask you all have you heard about HK JiaSheng as a legit brokerage or just scammers on the internet.

Story goes by so far from early december last year. Same story as always tinder girl, kind of cute and funny. Keep contact via Watupp, usual text and calls :rolleyes: at lest there is a voice behind the person. So she introduced me to "A" family member as a prosfession market analitic for the above mentioned company. Sounds scam isnt it :eek:
Since that i do persuaded to invest some to do trade with "A". No error so far, i do doubled my money by 3 month, do withraws it went through with no problem. it just take about a week to transfer overseas to Hong Kong form middel EU. Since the girl vanished cuz i dont want to invest more when i do my own way to grow. "dont giva a damm for b*tch like her" but mr "A" has shown some kind off prfessionalism, i did quiestioning things all the time like im an idiot and by the answear hes know what he doing.

Summari: By the frame is really fit to as a Scam company, by results not really. Have no issues with withdraws, making profits but im still suspicius.... waiting for the breaking point. By the way i try to find the company by their webpage, there is a page about awards. No results at all. No contact, or regulation by who? so its really a lot of things are incorrect....what to do. Withdrow all the money or keep act like a fool to force them to make a mistake.

its like 4000$ at potentional risk. it will hurt but i can start from a scratch account again somewhere safe and trustworthy.
source: hk-js.com
Also there is a lot of website with everything the same.except the name on the top. Same award same structure, bla bla what seems like fake becuase i can not tarce it back to validate the infoes a gain. Also attached a few photoes i found out since im in contact with them.

Thank for any good advices or thoughts.
She's using Zai Cai in Thailand at +185256478212
Tom is at +15189940043
She keeps pressing me to deposit more
Got up to 10k starting with $500, 1 trade $8k lost
Just tried doing a withdrawal, won't allow due to "verification " IMG-20200107-WA0008.jpgIMG-20200220-WA0004.jpg
Also if you check out 168 Bradley Avenue on google maps and look at street view I only see a houses. Looks like he running the business from home lol. Even though I’ve managed to get my money out they just seem dodgy....unless someone can prove else wise. She showed me her MT4 account with over $500k and kept telling me you can make big money too..... same old story comes across flirty did a google image search of her photos all seem legit.... she even video calls too.
Also if you check out 168 Bradley Avenue on google maps and look at street view I only see a houses. Looks like he running the business from home lol. Even though I’ve managed to get my money out they just seem dodgy....unless someone can prove else wise. She showed me her MT4 account with over $500k and kept telling me you can make big money too..... same old story comes across flirty did a google image search of her photos all seem legit.... she even video calls too.
IMG-20200107-WA0008.jpgIMG-20200220-WA0004.jpg
She's using Zai Cai in Thailand with a Hong Kong number +852 5647 8212 Tom is at 518 994 0043.
East West Bank is not located at 4201 Main St. Flushing. I cannot withdraw, so I submitted a TICKET, blaming my need is COVID19 related so I don't spook em. Went from 500 to 10k in 10 days
Lots of pressure to add funds. Her "account" is up to 600k now.
Also sent an email to East West Bank in NY asking for help. WhatsApp texts voice and video. I got concerned when 3 weeks ago her hours changed...I'm thinking us this shop open 24hrs?
I'll be back with the final word as soon as its complete.

Tom is at +15189940043
Just tried doing a withdrawal, won't allow due to "verification "View attachment 52888View attachment 52889

View attachment 52888View attachment 52889
She's using Zai Cai in Thailand with a Hong Kong number +852 5647 8212 Tom is at 518 994 0043.
East West Bank is not located at 4201 Main St. Flushing. I cannot withdraw, so I submitted a TICKET, blaming my need is COVID19 related so I don't spook em. Went from 500 to 10k in 10 days
Also sent an email to East West Bank in NY asking for help. WhatsApp texts voice and video. I got concerned when 3 weeks ago her hours changed...I'm thinking us this shop open 24hrs?
Its Scam for sure my fellow trader. I have the same story as you went up to 10K withrowal, and they just dissapeared. Doest matter whos the girl shes just a tool. For now its clear they stole the money because they ignoring me on all the platforms. Every number chaged, no email nothing. The withrowal was approwed on 23.03.2020 and the money just went to someone else pocket.

Hi, I am having a similar story and I am running demo at moment because I am also very suspicious about it. I saw something of weird in the graphics. I compared 2 graphics of the same moment with different brokers. The first one was a famous broker and the second was their broker. I traded following her instructions but something of weird happened in their graphics only. And that moment permitted to win the trade. I will post the photo about that. The white graphic is from famous broker, the second from their. (Have a look the long vertical line in their graph and in that moment I won the trade but the same not happened in the normal graph). Is this normal? Because I don’t think so.

Attachments

• 54B86C84-CF25-4486-99B8-5466FCBB0FF9.jpeg
    54B86C84-CF25-4486-99B8-5466FCBB0FF9.jpeg
    562.2 KB · Views: 53
  • FB38E6DB-1110-4495-B86C-E2D7E6FC3E6B.jpeg
    FB38E6DB-1110-4495-B86C-E2D7E6FC3E6B.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 51
Tom is at +15189940043
Just tried doing a withdrawal, won't allow due to "verification "View attachment 52888View attachment 52889

View attachment 52888View attachment 52889
Hi, I am having a similar story and I am running demo at moment because I am also very suspicious about it. I saw something of weird in the graphics. I compared 2 graphics of the same moment with different brokers. The first one was a famous broker and the second was their broker. I traded following her instructions but something of weird happened in their graphics only. And that moment permitted to win the trade. I will post the photo about that. The white graphic is from famous broker, the second from their. (Have a look the long vertical line in their graph and in that moment I won the trade but the same not happened in the normal graph). Is this normal? Because I don’t think so.
Try changing the scale, looks like the tracking is the same. I get the same look in think or swim with tdameritrade. Fyi..still waiting for withdrawal update, made $5500.

Try changing the scale, looks like the tracking is the same. I get the same look in think or swim with tdameritrade. Fyi..still waiting for withdrawal update, made $5500.
I tried to change the scale but you can see there is only one long vertical line in only one graph, in their graphic, and I won. And I did the same trade in the normal broker too, but I lost there.

I don't know if we are talking about the same trading platform, but I did make money and successfully exited. This confuses me

I don't know if we are talking about the same trading platform, but I did make money and successfully exited. This confuses me
Hi John

could you provide further details of your success also have you managed to withdraw funds ?

Back