• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HKJSSHENGFX - Legit or not thoughts about?!

I am having an issue with a company

HerodPK

Private
Hello fellow traders!
Im real new to this thing. Start doing trading about 3 month now. All thx to a too suspicius story. I would like to ask you all have you heard about HK JiaSheng as a legit brokerage or just scammers on the internet.

Story goes by so far from early december last year. Same story as always tinder girl, kind of cute and funny. Keep contact via Watupp, usual text and calls :rolleyes: at lest there is a voice behind the person. So she introduced me to "A" family member as a prosfession market analitic for the above mentioned company. Sounds scam isnt it :eek:
Since that i do persuaded to invest some to do trade with "A". No error so far, i do doubled my money by 3 month, do withraws it went through with no problem. it just take about a week to transfer overseas to Hong Kong form middel EU. Since the girl vanished cuz i dont want to invest more when i do my own way to grow. "dont giva a damm for b*tch like her" but mr "A" has shown some kind off prfessionalism, i did quiestioning things all the time like im an idiot and by the answear hes know what he doing.

Summari: By the frame is really fit to as a Scam company, by results not really. Have no issues with withdraws, making profits but im still suspicius.... waiting for the breaking point. By the way i try to find the company by their webpage, there is a page about awards. No results at all. No contact, or regulation by who? so its really a lot of things are incorrect....what to do. Withdrow all the money or keep act like a fool to force them to make a mistake.

its like 4000$ at potentional risk. it will hurt but i can start from a scratch account again somewhere safe and trustworthy.
source: hk-js.com
Also there is a lot of website with everything the same.except the name on the top. Same award same structure, bla bla what seems like fake becuase i can not tarce it back to validate the infoes a gain. Also attached a few photoes i found out since im in contact with them.

Thank for any good advices or thoughts.

Attachments

• borker 2.jpg
    borker 2.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 154
  • Broker.jpg
    Broker.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 159
  • HK.jpg
    HK.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 143
  • MDK 2.jpg
    MDK 2.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 147
  • mdk.jpg
    mdk.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 139
Hello fellow traders!
Im real new to this thing. Start doing trading about 3 month now. All thx to a too suspicius story. I would like to ask you all have you heard about HK JiaSheng as a legit brokerage or just scammers on the internet.

Story goes by so far from early december last year. Same story as always tinder girl, kind of cute and funny. Keep contact via Watupp, usual text and calls :rolleyes: at lest there is a voice behind the person. So she introduced me to "A" family member as a prosfession market analitic for the above mentioned company. Sounds scam isnt it :eek:
Since that i do persuaded to invest some to do trade with "A". No error so far, i do doubled my money by 3 month, do withraws it went through with no problem. it just take about a week to transfer overseas to Hong Kong form middel EU. Since the girl vanished cuz i dont want to invest more when i do my own way to grow. "dont giva a damm for b*tch like her" but mr "A" has shown some kind off prfessionalism, i did quiestioning things all the time like im an idiot and by the answear hes know what he doing.

Summari: By the frame is really fit to as a Scam company, by results not really. Have no issues with withdraws, making profits but im still suspicius.... waiting for the breaking point. By the way i try to find the company by their webpage, there is a page about awards. No results at all. No contact, or regulation by who? so its really a lot of things are incorrect....what to do. Withdrow all the money or keep act like a fool to force them to make a mistake.

its like 4000$ at potentional risk. it will hurt but i can start from a scratch account again somewhere safe and trustworthy.
source: hk-js.com
Also there is a lot of website with everything the same.except the name on the top. Same award same structure, bla bla what seems like fake becuase i can not tarce it back to validate the infoes a gain. Also attached a few photoes i found out since im in contact with them.

Thank for any good advices or thoughts.
I am in the same boat. Does her name happen to be Liza or Lisa? Cute little Asian? Maybe owns a cosmetic franchise? Did she turn you on to a guy named Dennis Welch? Just trying to compare what seems like a scam to me.

Hi same thing here. Girl from Singapore name is Chow. I initially invested $1k and got it up up $3.5k then I started taking some personal risks and lost it all.... yes a bit stupid of me but I was getting carried away. Moving on I put another $1k and in all honesty had this gut feeling that it’s all a scam but kept keeping it sweet with her. I finally got it to $2.8k and withdrew $2.5k which was $500 more then what I invested. The money came threw after 3 days but it wasn’t from the same account I deposited money to. Same like you it was an INDIVIDUAL which just makes it more dodgy. Since then I have left my $300 and have built it up to $550 with her help. I see this as free money cause I have already taken out my investment and just want to build on whatever’s left. I still stay in contact with their girl but she is very persistent in getting me to invest more money. At the moment I’m just blaming closure of banks to buy more time....just thought I’d share my experience

Hi same thing here. Girl from Singapore name is Chow. I initially invested $1k and got it up up $3.5k then I started taking some personal risks and lost it all.... yes a bit stupid of me but I was getting carried away. Moving on I put another $1k and in all honesty had this gut feeling that it’s all a scam but kept keeping it sweet with her. I finally got it to $2.8k and withdrew $2.5k which was $500 more then what I invested. The money came threw after 3 days but it wasn’t from the same account I deposited money to. Same like you it was an INDIVIDUAL which just makes it more dodgy. Since then I have left my $300 and have built it up to $550 with her help. I see this as free money cause I have already taken out my investment and just want to build on whatever’s left. I still stay in contact with their girl but she is very persistent in getting me to invest more money. At the moment I’m just blaming closure of banks to buy more time....just thought I’d share my experience

sorry forgot to add she also claims to be owning a cosmetic company “Missha” ....

Also if you check out 168 Bradley Avenue on google maps and look at street view I only see a houses. Looks like he running the business from home lol. Even though I’ve managed to get my money out they just seem dodgy....unless someone can prove else wise. She showed me her MT4 account with over $500k and kept telling me you can make big money too..... same old story comes across flirty did a google image search of her photos all seem legit.... she even video calls too.

Thanks for the info. Seems like the same players with different names. I live in the U.S. she says she is from Singapore but is doing work in New York City growing her cosmetics company. She wanted to video chat today. I haven’t done it yet. Same thing... she keeps showing me her profits on MT4 and encouraging me to invest. Been doing it with play money on the app and starting with $100k I’m up to $177k in a week. But if you guys are making money then???

Thanks for the info. Seems like the same players with different names. I live in the U.S. she says she is from Singapore but is doing work in New York City growing her cosmetics company. She wanted to video chat today. I haven’t done it yet. Same thing... she keeps showing me her profits on MT4 and encouraging me to invest. Been doing it with play money on the app and starting with $100k I’m up to $177k in a week. But if you guys are making money then???

I started off on a demo too, but went real. Only thing I can suggest is if you invest do it a little at a time only what you genuinely can afford to loose. Then when you make some profit withdraw minimum your deposit. That way you will be in the same position...... nothing to loose.....do you have a pic of her?

Back