• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HKJSSHENGFX - Legit or not thoughts about?!

I am having an issue with a company
It’s the same person I got. I tried uploading a pic but fails to upload
I’m going to keep ****ing with her. If she hasnt caught on yet I will call her out during our video call. This was way too easy. I only started my investigation this morning... however I don’t want to rock the boat if y’all are making money. Lol

I am in the same boat. Does her name happen to be Liza or Lisa? Cute little Asian? Maybe owns a cosmetic franchise? Did she turn you on to a guy named Dennis Welch? Just trying to compare what seems like a scam to me.
She introduced herself as Carlota Lin. market Analist name is Andy Lin. But the same. talk with Andy a lot hes shows professionalism on how thing going how the market work. I traded with them for a while. 100% accuracy. But they somehow ask me to invest more... what is stupid. They ask me to add 5k$ on so i did. started trading on my own. and when they ask me to deposit more i just did lied to them :D:D like yes ofc i deposited more 5k $, but in real i did not so they ask me about to add 10k $ when things getting to suspicius, the girl changed her number like 3 times a month. so i withdrowed all my profit and left the company. Summ: i used their tips its always worked, did a few K$ of profit, but i made more by my own...so ehy shell i listen to some random guy. I just testing them, when they will make any mistake. but nope. Even the positiv outcome i wont risk any more money with tham...

So guy lets continue the discussion! I did speak with her on phones, kind of nice with good point of view how thing work. i invested 6K go up to 13K, trade with "Andy" only once its like 1.3K profit the rest in my work. and they keep asking me to deposite more. The whole thing just dont add up. Why someone recrueting investors to company like this.... if they do its just silly cuz they let me withraw all the money. I did it yesterday and its gone from my MT4 account, still waiting of the arrival to my bank. Its taking abount 3-5 day, i know cuz i did withrawed money before. She also shering pictures i find out some of tham fake, Google image :eek: i told her shes a lier and she start crying on phone....good actress Who knows. i waiting for moneyon the meantime i share you all the pictures and numbersi saved from them.

Carlota Lin - as the cute girl +852 54803722 , +86 178 2180 5134 , +43 660 1194679
Andy Lin - as the analist +852 68562230
Kristina - Customer support for MT4 +852 97134772, +852 64348329

I have to admit the analist not faking any at all, was percise and as far i see he know what hes doing.
Another thing that custumer support also was really helpfull why i made an account and must have to verfy to withdraw. "She" helpd me all the time if i have question, or problems like to review my deposit or withdraw.

BUT: that website is so lame, i alredy founded like 3-4 copy paste of it everything same just the company name is different. Also they only communicate through watupp. No eamil at all even send email to them.
The snowi pictures is fake. I find it as some kind of reallity show/actress..... the rest who knows....

I let you know if they let me withdrow the profit, if it will arrive within 2-3 day than i have to admit its just same basic company who is doing thir things in real amatour way

Overall. 6K invest + 4k profit i mentioned 13K before but as everybody before i lost some, that i just decided i quite

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-01-09 at 23.41.22.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-01-09 at 23.41.22.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 114
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-01-13 at 17.58.02.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-01-13 at 17.58.02.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 113
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-02-03 at 18.56.14.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-02-03 at 18.56.14.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 108
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-02-04 at 12.14.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-02-04 at 12.14.21.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 106
Hi same thing here. Girl from Singapore name is Chow. I initially invested $1k and got it up up $3.5k then I started taking some personal risks and lost it all.... yes a bit stupid of me but I was getting carried away. Moving on I put another $1k and in all honesty had this gut feeling that it’s all a scam but kept keeping it sweet with her. I finally got it to $2.8k and withdrew $2.5k which was $500 more then what I invested. The money came threw after 3 days but it wasn’t from the same account I deposited money to. Same like you it was an INDIVIDUAL which just makes it more dodgy. Since then I have left my $300 and have built it up to $550 with her help. I see this as free money cause I have already taken out my investment and just want to build on whatever’s left. I still stay in contact with their girl but she is very persistent in getting me to invest more money. At the moment I’m just blaming closure of banks to buy more time....just thought I’d share my experience
Nice of you mate, so far i quit with a fer amount of profit. But everything was the same, its just simple too suspicius. I will do the same, reinvest a minimal amount from my profit and keep my balance in + i will see how far i can go before they make a mistake

Back