• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HKJSSHENGFX - Legit or not thoughts about?!

I am having an issue with a company
So guy lets continue the discussion! I did speak with her on phones, kind of nice with good point of view how thing work. i invested 6K go up to 13K, trade with "Andy" only once its like 1.3K profit the rest in my work. and they keep asking me to deposite more. The whole thing just dont add up. Why someone recrueting investors to company like this.... if they do its just silly cuz they let me withraw all the money. I did it yesterday and its gone from my MT4 account, still waiting of the arrival to my bank. Its taking abount 3-5 day, i know cuz i did withrawed money before. She also shering pictures i find out some of tham fake, Google image :eek: i told her shes a lier and she start crying on phone....good actress Who knows. i waiting for moneyon the meantime i share you all the pictures and numbersi saved from them.

Carlota Lin - as the cute girl +852 54803722 , +86 178 2180 5134 , +43 660 1194679
Andy Lin - as the analist +852 68562230
Kristina - Customer support for MT4 +852 97134772, +852 64348329

I have to admit the analist not faking any at all, was percise and as far i see he know what hes doing.
Another thing that custumer support also was really helpfull why i made an account and must have to verfy to withdraw. "She" helpd me all the time if i have question, or problems like to review my deposit or withdraw.

BUT: that website is so lame, i alredy founded like 3-4 copy paste of it everything same just the company name is different. Also they only communicate through watupp. No eamil at all even send email to them.
The snowi pictures is fake. I find it as some kind of reallity show/actress..... the rest who knows....

I let you know if they let me withdrow the profit, if it will arrive within 2-3 day than i have to admit its just same basic company who is doing thir things in real amatour way

Overall. 6K invest + 4k profit i mentioned 13K before but as everybody before i lost some, that i just decided i quite
She has requested to do a video chat with me. I might take her up on it. Hell I might even put $500 in just to see what happens. Seems like most have done well with her... or whoever she is. Lol

Ok. So I just had a very brief video chat with her. If I were to gamble I would say I am 100% she is Filipina. I travel there often and I know the accent as well as the dialect. Which also makes since because she contacted me through tinder and my location was set to manila or cebu. I know a lot of people from the Philippines. She is always asking me if I have eaten. Very much a Filipina trait. I only have the one picture of her so it was hard to tell. Chinese have a thin nose in comparison to Filipina’s. I am of the opinion that we are dealing with many girls using the same story. Or variations of the story. Missha being the common factor.

So guy lets continue the discussion! I did speak with her on phones, kind of nice with good point of view how thing work. i invested 6K go up to 13K, trade with "Andy" only once its like 1.3K profit the rest in my work. and they keep asking me to deposite more. The whole thing just dont add up. Why someone recrueting investors to company like this.... if they do its just silly cuz they let me withraw all the money. I did it yesterday and its gone from my MT4 account, still waiting of the arrival to my bank. Its taking abount 3-5 day, i know cuz i did withrawed money before. She also shering pictures i find out some of tham fake, Google image :eek: i told her shes a lier and she start crying on phone....good actress Who knows. i waiting for moneyon the meantime i share you all the pictures and numbersi saved from them.

Carlota Lin - as the cute girl +852 54803722 , +86 178 2180 5134 , +43 660 1194679
Andy Lin - as the analist +852 68562230
Kristina - Customer support for MT4 +852 97134772, +852 64348329

I have to admit the analist not faking any at all, was percise and as far i see he know what hes doing.
Another thing that custumer support also was really helpfull why i made an account and must have to verfy to withdraw. "She" helpd me all the time if i have question, or problems like to review my deposit or withdraw.

BUT: that website is so lame, i alredy founded like 3-4 copy paste of it everything same just the company name is different. Also they only communicate through watupp. No eamil at all even send email to them.
The snowi pictures is fake. I find it as some kind of reallity show/actress..... the rest who knows....

I let you know if they let me withdrow the profit, if it will arrive within 2-3 day than i have to admit its just same basic company who is doing thir things in real amatour way

Overall. 6K invest + 4k profit i mentioned 13K before but as everybody before i lost some, that i just decided i quite
I don’t believe that is the same girl I have.

Attachments

• View recent photos.png
    View recent photos.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 92
  • PHOTO-2020-03-06-17-58-42 2.jpg
    PHOTO-2020-03-06-17-58-42 2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 88
You know... despite all this. That fact that it is still profitable I might throw $500 at it and see what happens. Been playing her little game for a week and have doubled my fake money. If I reach $1000 I will pull my $500 out and let it ride.

Yeh for $500 you can’t go wrong also with what Herod has said and from my experience it might just be a game of getting in the numbers as long as you take out your investment like me you got nothing to loose. She’s probably got a twin lol

Yeh for $500 you can’t go wrong also with what Herod has said and from my experience it might just be a game of getting in the numbers as long as you take out your investment like me you got nothing to loose. She’s probably got a twin lol
Or a whole team of them. China is probably cloning hot investment brokers!

Hello fellow traders!
Im real new to this thing. Start doing trading about 3 month now. All thx to a too suspicius story. I would like to ask you all have you heard about HK JiaSheng as a legit brokerage or just scammers on the internet.

Story goes by so far from early december last year. Same story as always tinder girl, kind of cute and funny. Keep contact via Watupp, usual text and calls :rolleyes: at lest there is a voice behind the person. So she introduced me to "A" family member as a prosfession market analitic for the above mentioned company. Sounds scam isnt it :eek:
Since that i do persuaded to invest some to do trade with "A". No error so far, i do doubled my money by 3 month, do withraws it went through with no problem. it just take about a week to transfer overseas to Hong Kong form middel EU. Since the girl vanished cuz i dont want to invest more when i do my own way to grow. "dont giva a damm for b*tch like her" but mr "A" has shown some kind off prfessionalism, i did quiestioning things all the time like im an idiot and by the answear hes know what he doing.

Summari: By the frame is really fit to as a Scam company, by results not really. Have no issues with withdraws, making profits but im still suspicius.... waiting for the breaking point. By the way i try to find the company by their webpage, there is a page about awards. No results at all. No contact, or regulation by who? so its really a lot of things are incorrect....what to do. Withdrow all the money or keep act like a fool to force them to make a mistake.

its like 4000$ at potentional risk. it will hurt but i can start from a scratch account again somewhere safe and trustworthy.
source: hk-js.com
Also there is a lot of website with everything the same.except the name on the top. Same award same structure, bla bla what seems like fake becuase i can not tarce it back to validate the infoes a gain. Also attached a few photoes i found out since im in contact with them.

Thank for any good advices or thoughts.

Same story i invest 1500 reach 4500 and lost all. Invest again 1500 reach 7500 lost all. I he pussing to trade with higher lots dont do it !! If your ballance is about 2000-5000 do not open more than 0,4-0,5 lots! girls number:+852 5317 6744

Same story i invest 1500 reach 4500 and lost all. Invest again 1500 reach 7500 lost all. I he pussing to trade with higher lots dont do it !! If your ballance is about 2000-5000 do not open more than 0,4-0,5 lots! girls number:+852 5317 6744
Thank you Stavros for your insight. Did you ever withdraw funds at any point?

Back