• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HKJSSHENGFX - Legit or not thoughts about?!

I am having an issue with a company
My girl just told me that she now is using Poseidon, too. An "Australian company". Oh and by the way, I received a mail saying that they (ShengFX) shut down my account including all money of course.

Hey guys,

So I have been sharing my story to all these platforms and hope that nobody fall for it. They made me open an account with Hong Kong Aisite limited Services. After wiring $10k USD I just found out the site is extremely shady and the address they have there are very random. I wonder how come I didn't look into that first. I know that I won't get my money back for sure. However, I'm still talking to this girl. Any tricks that you guys can advice me to get at least something back? My knowledge on FOREX trading is very little but I know that in order to withdraw my money I have to contact my broker which is their people. If the site is not legit, any other way I can do it?

Please advice. Thanks

My account with ShengFX was close to $30k, since April I have been trying to withdraw the entire sum. My 1st request for $10K was sent to PayPal, however my PayPal account wasn't setup to receive $$, I changed it so I can send requests. I send a reminder every day. I complained to HK Securities Comm, a 16 page report. Just this morning, I tried to gather info for a "Chargeback" through https://scamrecovery.net/get-a-chargeback/
I have an appt. for 9:00am on the 29th of June. After reading some of the latest posts, I can verify ShengFX is no longer an internet entity. Went to Poseidon, sent an email to Customer Support along with PayPal requests for the total amount of funds left at ShengFX. To summarize:
- Zai Cai met me on Badoo
- Same pressure was applied as many others have experienced.
- April 28, 2020 was first attempt to withdraw $10K. PayPal refused, ChengFX claims it was a successful transfer
- Sent entered 1st bank information...no transfer done.
- Entered a different account (TDBank) ...no transfer done
- Enable PayPal to accept funds, 12 requests, maybe more, unsuccessful again.
- Complaint to Hong Kong Securities Commission, 16 pages, they followed up, no final word
- Stumbled onto https://scamrecovery.net/forex-scams-get-help-chargeback-recover-your-funds/ appt. set for 6/29/2020
- Sent email to Poseidon customer support
- Sent PayPal requests to Poseidon customer support (3 for total sum combined)
Will update when I hear anything
Also, I watched a video about trading cryptos, the girl recommended BitSeven, I looked them up, they are a Hong Kong brokerage and one link stated to stay away, that's when I came across the "Chargeback" option.

My account with ShengFX was close to $30k, since April I have been trying to withdraw the entire sum. My 1st request for $10K was sent to PayPal, however my PayPal account wasn't setup to receive $$, I changed it so I can send requests. I send a reminder every day. I complained to HK Securities Comm, a 16 page report. Just this morning, I tried to gather info for a "Chargeback" through https://scamrecovery.net/get-a-chargeback/
I have an appt. for 9:00am on the 29th of June. After reading some of the latest posts, I can verify ShengFX is no longer an internet entity. Went to Poseidon, sent an email to Customer Support along with PayPal requests for the total amount of funds left at ShengFX. To summarize:
- Zai Cai met me on Badoo
- Same pressure was applied as many others have experienced.
- April 28, 2020 was first attempt to withdraw $10K. PayPal refused, ChengFX claims it was a successful transfer
- Sent entered 1st bank information...no transfer done.
- Entered a different account (TDBank) ...no transfer done
- Enable PayPal to accept funds, 12 requests, maybe more, unsuccessful again.
- Complaint to Hong Kong Securities Commission, 16 pages, they followed up, no final word
- Stumbled onto https://scamrecovery.net/forex-scams-get-help-chargeback-recover-your-funds/ appt. set for 6/29/2020
- Sent email to Poseidon customer support
- Sent PayPal requests to Poseidon customer support (3 for total sum combined)
Will update when I hear anything
Also, I watched a video about trading cryptos, the girl recommended BitSeven, I looked them up, they are a Hong Kong brokerage and one link stated to stay away, that's when I came across the "Chargeback" option.

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to support@pitradingfx.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
Not a good start.....

Hi, I have same problem can't withdraw my fund,Poseidon frozen my fund don't let me withdraw, I will very appreciate if you can update me if you have any update.

Back