• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HKJSSHENGFX - Legit or not thoughts about?!

I am having an issue with a company
Hello, I'm posting this so everyone won't be scammed. The profile picture on this account was the guy who I met on Yubo app. He said he's name was Yang Haohao and we started talking on Line app. We only talked for 2 days.. small talks blah blah and on the first day he mentioned he's been investigating online and he can help me try it. I don't have any idea about bitcoin and investing but I wanted to try it for a long time. He asked me to install Binance app and I did. I started with $200 invested to USDT. After that, he wanted me to register/join the Jiansheng International Currency exchange. He said the real investment will be there but I also have doubts when registering to a website or group so I asked him if it's necessary. He said, yes if you want to earn then I have to register, so I Googled it and found this website. Thank you that you guys posted here. I knew that he's a scammer and I asked more questions. He said he owns Dong Hu hotel in Hong kong and etc. I went to ICRIS hong kong website to verify the company information and owner and then told him he is a scammer. Check the photos I posted. Good thing I wasn't scammed and I hope people will verify it first too. If you have doubts then Google it.

Attachments

• 1623624832703.jpg
    1623624832703.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 1623624832615.jpg
    1623624832615.jpg
    558.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 1623624832653.jpg
    1623624832653.jpg
    1,019.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 1623624832503.jpg
    1623624832503.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • 1623624832566.jpg
    1623624832566.jpg
    784.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20210614_090157.jpg
    Screenshot_20210614_090157.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20210614_011758_jp.naver.line.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210614_011758_jp.naver.line.android.jpg
    701.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20210614_092724.jpg
    Screenshot_20210614_092724.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 10
Hello, I'm posting this so everyone won't be scammed. The profile picture on this account was the guy who I met on Yubo app. He said he's name was Yang Haohao and we started talking on Line app. We only talked for 2 days.. small talks blah blah and on the first day he mentioned he's been investigating online and he can help me try it. I don't have any idea about bitcoin and investing but I wanted to try it for a long time. He asked me to install Binance app and I did. I started with $200 invested to USDT. After that, he wanted me to register/join the Jiansheng International Currency exchange. He said the real investment will be there but I also have doubts when registering to a website or group so I asked him if it's necessary. He said, yes if you want to earn then I have to register, so I Googled it and found this website. Thank you that you guys posted here. I knew that he's a scammer and I asked more questions. He said he owns Dong Hu hotel in Hong kong and etc. I went to ICRIS hong kong website to verify the company information and owner and then told him he is a scammer. Check the photos I posted. Good thing I wasn't scammed and I hope people will verify it first too. If you have doubts then Google it.
It’s getting easier to google now as a lot of them are popping up in the last several months, especially during the height of the pandemic. Glad that forum like FPA exists because a lot of people had got away from the scams because victims had come forward and shared their stories along with the company they being scammed.

Back