Romance Scam HND Global Limited Scam (www.hnd-global.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Like some others have shared. I met a younger Asian girl on Facebook. She kind of pushed me to get this MT4 platform, from HND Global Ltd hnd-global.com

I finally gave in since it was just a demo account. She traded a few days and I noticed she did very good.
The market she traded was XAUUSD (gold). She convinced me to get a real account, I did.
I funded it with $2000 through Bitcoin. I didn't even think to check their website out. It just looked legit to me.

For the next couple of days she got my account up to almost $3000. She convinced me to get a loan, so I could make real money. I applied for a loan and just thought I should google this company real quick while I was waiting. I am shocked. I am so glad I didn't send these people the loan that I am cancelling of $20,000. I'm guessing I am not getting my $2000 back. I applied for a transfer on their website in Bitcoin, but I doubt it will be transferred.

I compared the price of gold from the HND Global website's (MT4 Platform) with other 'legit' websites and it is not the same price.
They have their own fake prices running through the charts. That is why this woman is such a great trader.
TOTAL SCAM
She knows what their FAKE pricing is going to be on the charts. So she knows exactly when to buy and sell.

I really want to thank this website and you people for posting your experience.

----- God bless you ------

Am happy that I could help someone to avoid to be lured in this scam and suffer heavy losses, unfortunately I couldn’t find anything negative on HND-global.com prior investing (supposedly) and end up with huge losses and dept…

I’ve been a victim of scam of £60,000 in a last month, was approached by nice lady on FB called Andrea Darlene who then made me believe she was making huge profits trading on MT4 platform using HNDglobal.com, she send me a link and asked to register demo account to start with then shared her analist recommendations to trade on WEBGOLD which made some profit after few trades she then convinced me to open real account and asked how much I can invest to start with and deposit to my account.
After she introduced to Analyst called Jack who works for MT4 platform and after number of recommendations blow my account number of times as the market moved different direction and just been unlucky, convinced me to deposit more and he will match as a gift deposit made by MT4.
Long story short I end up with £60,000 loss within a month.

Can anyone please help how can I get my money back.
Hi rycka ,
I had almost a similar story with HND Global. I have lost my capital $15,100 and now I owed to them by $2,500 and they send email to me pay within 7 day or they will sue me according to foreign exchange administration law .
Will the sue me ?
Consider that my losses was due to manipulate with XAGUSD (silver) price the opposite direction against my orders . Any recommendation pls
Consider that I am outside UK .

Hi rycka ,
I had almost a similar story with HND Global. I have lost my capital $15,100 and now I owed to them by $2,500 and they send email to me pay within 7 day or they will sue me according to foreign exchange administration law .
Will the sue me ?
Consider that my losses was due to manipulate with XAGUSD (silver) price the opposite direction against my orders . Any recommendation pls
These people are all scammers. They will NOT sue you. If they sue you then you will have their real name, address, contact information, etc. Do Not pay the $2,500 or any fees, taxes, etc. as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you.

Hi rycka ,
Will the sue me ?

1) Open up your own separate scam alert on this forum.

2) Then follow the rules here and here.

3) also consider a free legal consultation here.

s always a roundabout answer but not to the question asked. I invested $5000 and using hedging got m
I’ve been a victim of scam of £60,000 in a last month, was approached by nice lady on FB called Andrea Darlene who then made me believe she was making huge profits trading on MT4 platform using HNDglobal.com, she send me a link and asked to register demo account to start with then shared her analist recommendations to trade on WEBGOLD which made some profit after few trades she then convinced me to open real account and asked how much I can invest to start with and deposit to my account.
After she introduced to Analyst called Jack who works for MT4 platform and after number of recommendations blow my account number of times as the market moved different direction and just been unlucky, convinced me to deposit more and he will match as a gift deposit made by MT4.
Long story short I end up with £60,000 loss within a month.

Can anyone please help how can I get my money back.
Any update on what happened? Were you able to get any money back?

this company is terrible,they took all my money and left me with nothing after trusting them them and it really and it really shattered me. i thought i had lost it all until i was introduced to 360FraudYouAgain.scam and they helped me get money back

this company is terrible,they took all my money and left me with nothing after trusting them them and it really and it really shattered me. i thought i had lost it all until i was introduced to REMOVED. com and they helped me get money back
Please provide proof you got your money back. This sounds like a recovery room scam and I advise FPA posters to NOT contract this company until it is further vetted if this company is real or a scam.

Hi rycka ,
Will the sue me ?
Hi Alosh, they won’t sue, as you may understand they’re running illegal organisation, therefore on what grounds they can sue you.

Back