Romance Scam HND Global Limited Scam (www.hnd-global.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp and lured into making deposits with these scammers. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company or you risk losing every dollar you give them.

1634068650974.png

1634068596228.png

Address used by hundreds of scam brokers
1634068541080.png

Fake Customer Service
1634068768100.png

I am a victim of this company.
I was invited by a trader("Lin's") from the "Trading Alliances" group in MQL5, his whatsapp number in the topstarter screenshots, he gave me a link to open an account and convinced me to make a deposit of at least $ 500 under the pretext of a higher commission for him.
MT4 really works, it is possible to trade, but the quotes for some instruments (chart and prices) are different from other brokers.
After submitting applications for withdrawing money, completely ignoring them, as well as the lack of a support response by mail and in live chat, I realized that I was deceived and began to look for information about such cases on the network.

I have had some experience with this company and it does look like it may be a scam. First, it is nearly impossible to get anyone to respond to you for customer service. Moreover, when you ask a question they never answer the question directly. It is always a roundabout answer but not to the question asked. I invested $5000 and using hedging got my FOREX account up to $58,000 MT4 platform. I decided to withdraw $10,000 to make sure they were legitimate. I received a bizarre email saying that I had made a substantial profit and I needed to pay a tax within three days or my account would be frozen. Meanwhile, I could not get a direct answer about the withdrawal I was trying to make. I submitted withdrawal requests several times and there was no response. Finally, I used $9400 of the gain I had in the account and sent it to a Bitcoin link they had provided to pay the tax. (Bear in mind in the US we don’t pay the tax until tax time but they claimed that because they are offshore this is what international law requires. That was a huge red flag.) The most incredulous part is that they said I could not use the funds ($58,000) already in the account to pay the tax. It had to be new money from my personal bank account. Then I knew immediately there is no question they are a scam. I told a representative at FOREX.com about my experience and he filed an IC3 complaint as did I. I will also be contacting law enforcement in Britain where they claim to be incorporated, Hong Kong where they do business, and Australia where they also claim to do business. When I looked them up I found that they were incorporated in July of 2020 but on their website, they claim to have received awards as far back as 2010. Moreover, when I check with the entities that supposedly gave them the award there is nothing on their site about HND-Global.

Word to the wise, stay away.

Victims are contacted on WhatsApp and lured into making deposits with these scammers. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company or you risk losing every dollar you give them.

View attachment 69663

View attachment 69662

Address used by hundreds of scam brokers
View attachment 69661

Fake Customer Service
View attachment 69664
I wouldn't trust anybody that contacts me, especially on WhatsApp. Other messaging apps such as Tinder etc also being targetted.

I have had some experience with this company and it does look like it may be a scam. First, it is nearly impossible to get anyone to respond to you for customer service. Moreover, when you ask a question they never answer the question directly. It is always a roundabout answer but not to the question asked. I invested $5000 and using hedging got my FOREX account up to $58,000 MT4 platform. I decided to withdraw $10,000 to make sure they were legitimate. I received a bizarre email saying that I had made a substantial profit and I needed to pay a tax within three days or my account would be frozen. Meanwhile, I could not get a direct answer about the withdrawal I was trying to make. I submitted withdrawal requests several times and there was no response. Finally, I used $9400 of the gain I had in the account and sent it to a Bitcoin link they had provided to pay the tax. (Bear in mind in the US we don’t pay the tax until tax time but they claimed that because they are offshore this is what international law requires. That was a huge red flag.) The most incredulous part is that they said I could not use the funds ($58,000) already in the account to pay the tax. It had to be new money from my personal bank account. Then I knew immediately there is no question they are a scam. I told a representative at FOREX.com about my experience and he filed an IC3 complaint as did I. I will also be contacting law enforcement in Britain where they claim to be incorporated, Hong Kong where they do business, and Australia where they also claim to do business. When I looked them up I found that they were incorporated in July of 2020 but on their website, they claim to have received awards as far back as 2010. Moreover, when I check with the entities that supposedly gave them the award there is nothing on their site about HND-Global.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I have been invited to make a deposit and I am concerned about the unanswered questions as to why the instruments are quoted differently from other brokers and the license posted on the portal regarding NFA by the broker HND is false and not regulated

This is part of the scam. They hope you will send them more money for "taxes" however an offshore broker cannot collect taxes owed for investment income for the country you live in.

I confirm that this site is a scam, the victims are lured by a trading group on mql5 through false operational signals on XAUUSD, the reports of the signals are however fake as are the quotes of the GOLD from their platform, with anomalous movements!
The withdrawal cannot be made! I "only" lost 200 dollars! Fortunately

But please stay away because they ask for minimum deposits of $ 2000 to $ 10,000

I’ve been a victim of scam of £60,000 in a last month, was approached by nice lady on FB called Andrea Darlene who then made me believe she was making huge profits trading on MT4 platform using HNDglobal.com, she send me a link and asked to register demo account to start with then shared her analist recommendations to trade on WEBGOLD which made some profit after few trades she then convinced me to open real account and asked how much I can invest to start with and deposit to my account.
After she introduced to Analyst called Jack who works for MT4 platform and after number of recommendations blow my account number of times as the market moved different direction and just been unlucky, convinced me to deposit more and he will match as a gift deposit made by MT4.
Long story short I end up with £60,000 loss within a month.

Can anyone please help how can I get my money back.

Back